Rear footwell LED lights - pic request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianw0048

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I want to add footwell lights in the rear but I’m not sure how I want to do it. An led strip would be easy but I’m not sure how I’d want to mount it. So...

What did you install (strip lights, factory, etc)?

If not factory, where did you mount your rear LED lights?

I would like to see pics of your setup.

Toddbigboytruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What trim package do you have. I believe that my larime has them. I have read do may mods that people have done to there trucks I believe it could be done. All the best.

OP
OP
B

brianw0048

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
What trim package do you have. I believe that my larime has them. I have read do may mods that people have done to there trucks I believe it could be done. All the best.

Mine is a big horn. I have the wiring, just no lights and I can’t find any pictures of how others have done their setup.

I’m thinking LED strips would be the best/cheapest option. I’m just not completely sure where to mount them for the best effect.

VB712

Maxi_built
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My sport has rear footwell lights.

you could always double side tape the led strips underneath the rear of the front seats so they shine onto the rear footwells.

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
or, visit junkyards , see what they have and how much to buy them.
Imagine Jeep or Ram would do. I got my Front under dash lights from a Jeep. worked liek a charm.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The factory rear footwell lighting mounts in the lower rear seat cushion. I'm not sure anyone has been able to source the exact mounting parts if the truck doesn't already have them.

I think LED strips would be too bright but I guess it depends on just how much light you want back there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Jomikesimpson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mine is a big horn. I have the wiring, just no lights and I can’t find any pictures of how others have done their setup.

I’m thinking LED strips would be the best/cheapest option. I’m just not completely sure where to mount them for the best effect.
Where did you find the wiring?