Rear shocks on a lifted Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghensel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello. I need to replace the rear shocks on my 2014 Ram. The truck is lift and my question is do I need a different shock because it is lifted or will stock shocks still fit?

Adamcr68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemifever 5.7
Hello. I need to replace the rear shocks on my 2014 Ram. The truck is lift and my question is do I need a different shock because it is lifted or will stock shocks still fit?
I would add some more info and or pictures, type & size of lift so more knowledgeable members on here, can help you. Unless it’s a body lift or spacer lift I would think you would want longer shocks.
Have you measured the old shocks?
I would think, don’t know, stretching a stock shock to fit would effect it’s performance.
Good luck with your repair/ upgrade, tons of info in the search function & lots of great members that have helped me advice & tips.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Need more info. Half ton, 3/4 ton? How much lift? Current setup use any shock extenders?