Red HOTT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NCRaineman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Am I the only one who misses the crosshair grille? That's been the trademark of the vehicle for so long I think they look awkward without it.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
^^^. Honestly I am flexible and feel with the right add on, I won’t even miss that. :)

Father Of Four

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Im 6'7 so needed more room. And i hate red but the price was so so so good. I learned to love it lol. It was a good car.

Are you a family man, meaning were all of you able to fit in that car ?

Father Of Four

Last edited:

johnts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Am I the only one who misses the crosshair grille? That's been the trademark of the vehicle for so long I think they look awkward without it.

It is just one of the many things that used to identify a Ram coming down the road that they removed. They turned a distinctive look into a generic, could be any brand truck. I guess they think the ugly brow can replace the crosshair.
I cannot warm up to this design at all.
Yesterday I pulled into a parking lot and when I stared straight ahead I thought it was a new red Ram like the one in this thread. On closer look it was a Silverado.The Chevy brow and headlights pretty much are what the Ram designers copied. Its a shame they threw away their signature look. In a way, it would be like Chevy dropped the bow tie and Ford killed the blue oval.

NEMOPa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got to agree, wife's Jeep and my Dakota never look like they need a wash. My Red Ram isn't so lucky, but, the Red is worth the trouble...

Shawn226

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
I’ve not much been a fan of the front end design of the 5th degenerates... however, that white one with the matched everything up front really would ease my displeasure with it I think...