Repainting truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
well since I can't drive, my buddy is going to paint my truck and keep it until I pay it off. He custom paints/air brushes harleys and does custom paint jobs on cars/Trucks. Uses House of Kolor paint. doing a distressed subdued flag on my hood.
Name of his shop is called "SpeedFreak Motorsports" in butler PA. He painted my rear dual bumper, and it was so damn shiny i didnt want to put it on my truck it was so nice. Im also installing a RAMBOX. I have alwahs wanted one, and now is the time to get it. Cant wait to see the final job!

Check him out on facebook. Will make your mouth water:jawdrop:

Screenshot_2018-12-01-12-19-19.png

Screenshot_2018-12-01-12-17-34.png

Screenshot_2018-12-01-12-13-22.png

Screenshot_2018-12-01-12-07-59.png

Last edited:

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks like he does some great work. Just repainting same color? Going something custom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks like he does some great work. Just repainting same color? Going something custom?

Im not a fan of the sparkles in my black crystal pearl paint. Its gonna be a $12k paint job, including the flag on the hood. He said hes gonna incorporate the flag onto the top of the fenders. Im leaving it up to him.
Hes using "House of Kolor" straight black paint and it isnt cheap!

Last edited:
OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You’ve been on a mod frenzy lately!!!

Yes i had plenty of time to save money staying at the va hospital. Have a surgery consult friday. My leg was fixed with plates and screws, but now i need an ankle fusion.
My buddy owns speed freak so hes gonna let me make payments.

20181130_133749_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Some great looking art work.
Looking forward to seeing what he comes up with for you.

Thanks. I told him i want some brown mixed in with the flag and i want it more tattered. Im sure it will come out amazing. That copper harley tank he did looks like it has watsr drops on it. But those were airbrushed on. Guys good!

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Im not a fan of the sparkles in my black crystal pearl paint. Its gonna be a $12k paint job, including the flag on the hood. He said hes gonna incorporate the flag onto the top of the fenders. Im leaving it up to him.
Hes using "House of color" straight black paint and it isnt cheap!

Sounds awesome?

Any chance you got the name of the paint company wrong. Is it House of Kolor? Used to know a guy that did custom auto paint jobs and he swore by their paints too.

OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sounds awesome?

Any chance you got the name of the paint company wrong. Is it House of Kolor? Used to know a guy that did custom auto paint jobs and he swore by their paints too.

Yes house of kolor. Thanks for catching that. Ill fix it.

OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Must Ave missed it, how did you screw up your leg ?

I dony have a good story. I slipped on ice taking the trash out and fell backwards. When doing so, slammed my right foot into the ground and tried to keep from falling. Broke two bones and pushed my ankle joint to one side.
My mom said i should say i was at a girls house and the husband came home, and i fell running away. Lol!

TMyers

USMC 84' - 92'
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I dony have a good story. I slipped on ice taking the trash out and fell backwards. When doing so, slammed my right foot into the ground and tried to keep from falling. Broke two bones and pushed my ankle joint to one side.
My mom said i should say i was at a girls house and the husband came home, and i fell running away. Lol!
I am a contractor and I work with "Dangerous" tools everyday. Knock on wood, I've never been hurt (bad) by any of them. It's the simple crap that we don't think about that hurts us.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7

Regardless of the story, that's a lot of metal holding things together.

korby05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
well since I can't drive, my buddy is going to paint my truck and keep it until I pay it off. He custom paints/air brushes harleys and does custom paint jobs on cars/Trucks. Uses House of Kolor paint. doing a distressed subdued flag on my hood.
Name of his shop is called "SpeedFreak Motorsports" in butler PA. He painted my rear dual bumper, and it was so damn shiny i didnt want to put it on my truck it was so nice. Im also installing a RAMBOX. I have alwahs wanted one, and now is the time to get it. Cant wait to see the final job!

Check him out on facebook. Will make your mouth water:jawdrop:

View attachment 147942

View attachment 147943

View attachment 147944

View attachment 147945
Wow! You aren't too far from me. I'm actually in Freeport. Good to see some local members. I've been looking for a good paint guy in the area. My 02 needs a new bed and a paint job.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wow! You aren't too far from me. I'm actually in Freeport. Good to see some local members. I've been looking for a good paint guy in the area. My 02 needs a new bed and a paint job.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah i actually live in cranberry twp. Use to date a girl named lisa pajer in freeport. They have a big farm market.