RETRO LOOK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flynight

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am about old school as you get. Two tones suck out loud. Pick one color and stay with it.

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hi Dave, Just got back , Looking good , mind you I am a chrome guy , Birth days , my son's was fri, and I was 1 st of the week, but a few years different. Computer program, LOL, I do FB and emails, thou I can do spreadsheets. I would use thin masking tap, with red paint to lightly stick on for a look see. I have masking tape from 1/8", 1/4", etc, handy for some jobs. I use to pin stripe a bit , but not steady enough now.

I had my winter tires switched at tire shop, as I don't keep them here, Kel Tire had some 2 tone rims on the wall
My son is in the trade, auto body, wrench pulling and he has done rims, don't know if it's power coat or hi end paint. He is teaching now.
If you want the ram to jump, how about a LED red behind it, but would only work at nite.

BTW my 2010 Laramie was 2 toned, blk /silver and a 1975 2500 orange/ white, that's coming back speaking of old school.
mind you old school was big block with 2 or 3 carbs straight pipes and 2 gas tanks.

Last edited: