RIPP Supercharger 09-11 Dodge Ram!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
A couple of reasons....the intercooler deal I already posted about, the fact the I can easily upgrade head units and choose the quiet helical cut gears on any head unit plus the front mount intercooler just looks bad ass. I think it's a cleaner look underhood also.

And no...I can't post over there. No worries...they aren't the only Ram forum in town.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A couple of reasons....the intercooler deal I already posted about, the fact the I can easily upgrade head units and choose the quiet helical cut gears on any head unit plus the front mount intercooler just looks bad ass. I think it's a cleaner look underhood also.

And no...I can't post over there. No worries...they aren't the only Ram forum in town.

Sounds like good reasons...

Quiet a few people can't get on there....

OP
OP
W

websterc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I am tired of arguing with people on here, i'm glad you all went or want to do something different. I can sit here and throw all my reasons around as to why I went RIPP and not the others. I can sit here and give you a long drawn out explanations and definitions from my engineering back round as to why I went with RIPP and not the others... I didn't just show up with a credit card and say I want that one because its shiny...

At the end of the day I went RIPP and loved it. Its a brand new kit with less than 5000km i'm selling for almost 2000 less than new. Find that deal somewhere else, if you can, buy it.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Not to thread jack, same thing happened to me on the z
Just recently went there to find an old thread of mine a I was actually banned sometime through the summer/fall I guess, just logged in to see the reason-bad attitude
lol

Back on topic, thats a great price, hopefully someone picks it up soon

OP
OP
W

websterc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
haha yeah, the Z seems to have some sort of unspoken way of banning you without banning you ahah

Btw Unbroken nice truck, always liked the look of a shortbox reg cab espeically the R/T

OP
OP
W

websterc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hell I am glad I never paid to be a site supporter... I would have been pissed.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
This is a hell of a deal for someone. I'm suprised it hasnt sold already.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
I am tired of arguing with people on here, i'm glad you all went or want to do something different. I can sit here and throw all my reasons around as to why I went RIPP and not the others. I can sit here and give you a long drawn out explanations and definitions from my engineering back round as to why I went with RIPP and not the others... I didn't just show up with a credit card and say I want that one because its shiny...

At the end of the day I went RIPP and loved it. Its a brand new kit with less than 5000km i'm selling for almost 2000 less than new. Find that deal somewhere else, if you can, buy it.

I don think anyone is argueing with you. I just had certain needs from a blower kit and the RIPP kit doesn't work for me. Another is the fact that I'm gonna use a front feeding 6.1 intake manifold and piping that in from the front of the truck is much easier than from behind like the RIPP kit would feed. It's a very well thought out kit and obviously works very well.
The only debate it the efficiency of an air-air cooler vs air-water and I'm sure that with your engineering background you already know air-air wins in a street car. We do air-water in our race cars but we feed them ice, not coolant.

Thanks for the kind words about the truck...it's a work in progress like everyone else.

OP
OP
W

websterc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Wasn't directed towards you man. I get a lot of PMs on this. Most of them are telling me other kits they want but if I'll take 2500 then they will buy it.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
Guys..........one thing that keeps RF spiffy? Keeping that other **** where it was. LOL

Lets stick to the topic of selling this badass supercharger!

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just on the topic of the Z, yall arent banned they just have a ****** site with problems their not fixing. ALOT of people have that problem, even some of the top members, you werent banned, just the site freezes.

Back on topic anyways.

someone buy this!

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cheer him on so it can come to me :emotions36:
Did I just say that? LOL

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
If I had the money and the know how I wouldn't hesitate to buy this.

Sideshow

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Rubicon 2D
Engine
Pentastar
Chaney, you know this will be the icing on your Ram cake. Buy this thing already!
Just think of all those Ecoboosts out there laughing at you right now.

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i sent my offer :p then andrew jumped in, and i think he beat or matched it, and the op doesn't have to pay shipping with him like he does me haha. If i don't get this, i will most likely be stepping up to a cummins here in a couple months. As this is the only thing i have left really to do for these trucks. Which is boost.

ill take your trinity as a gift when you get the cummins lol

RYAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I sent my offer :p Then Andrew jumped in, and I think he beat or matched it, and the OP doesn't have to pay shipping with him like he does me haha. If I don't get this, I will most likely be stepping up to a cummins here in a couple months. As this is the only thing I have left really to do for these trucks. Which is boost.

Once you go black smoke you never go back!

I would love to see what you can do o a diesel. That hemi of yours is bad ass.

Sideshow

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Rubicon 2D
Engine
Pentastar
I sent my offer :p Then Andrew jumped in, and I think he beat or matched it, and the OP doesn't have to pay shipping with him like he does me haha. If I don't get this, I will most likely be stepping up to a cummins here in a couple months. As this is the only thing I have left really to do for these trucks. Which is boost.

I hear ya man, I'm looking at boosting mine later this year. I would love a Cummins but it's a little overkill seeing I don't haul anything heavier then a motorcycle or two in mine.
These Ripp kits are nice and I would love to get my hands on one. This is a great buy even at his asking price.
Off topic Bump for the OP!

OP
OP
W

websterc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thanks guys, hoping to get this out of the garage soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.