Rock Lights/Fender Lights... Who has them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99RamSport360

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum 360
I'm looking at installing a white LED light in the upper portion of each wheel well to shine down on each wheel. Some may ask why and I'll put it simply. I think it looks awesome and it's unique. I know it's popular with off-road enthusiasts to see what they're driving on at night, but these are simply for looks. Anyone who has them or knows much about them, please reply with what you have or any ideas for lights. I need something durable as they will get hit with rocks and whatever debris comes off of my tires. I've seen the led strips used and they don't impress me.

Thanks.

Below are a couple of pics of what I'm looking for.

481-500x500_zpsb3cc422f.png

ScreenShot2014-12-31at80449PM_zpsfa465027.png

RangerWeaver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 4.7L
I'm looking at installing a white LED light in the upper portion of each wheel well to shine down on each wheel. Some may ask why and I'll put it simply. I think it looks awesome and it's unique. I know it's popular with off-road enthusiasts to see what they're driving on at night, but these are simply for looks. Anyone who has them or knows much about them, please reply with what you have or any ideas for lights. I need something durable as they will get hit with rocks and whatever debris comes off of my tires. I've seen the led strips used and they don't impress me.

Thanks.

Below are a couple of pics of what I'm looking for.

481-500x500_zpsb3cc422f.png

ScreenShot2014-12-31at80449PM_zpsfa465027.png

looks awesome. definitely gonna follow this thread