Rollpan, but still have a hitch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DARKNHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hey guys,
I know not too many people have the Street Scene rollpan, but I am wondering from the people who do, or have had. I don't see a Hide-a-Hitch like I use to have on my Silverado SS back when I owned it. Am I correct I wouldn't be able to use a trailer if I put a rollpan on? Obviously I know I'll need to shorten the exhaust system to keep the tips flush as well.

Thanks in advance

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
I have a street scenes hidden hitch behind my rollpan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DARKNHT

DARKNHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Part# 950-60512

They haven't updated their page but the hitch will still fit the '14+ since there was no change to the frame

Crypto Post! Finally around to doing this, but a lightbulb just popped on in my head. I know on my SilveradoSS I had I couldn't carry a spare with the HiddenHitch on it. Are you able to carry a spare tire, as I need to be able to haul a trailer now...

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Crypto Post! Finally around to doing this, but a lightbulb just popped on in my head. I know on my SilveradoSS I had I couldn't carry a spare with the HiddenHitch on it. Are you able to carry a spare tire, as I need to be able to haul a trailer now...

I can't tell you, I haven't had a spare tire for 4 years now. I just throw one in the box when I'm heading on a trip.