• Contestant 5

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Contestant 6

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Contestant 7

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bigtman07

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Oh noes invasion of the BTC tot he chop shop. lol No sharing either all will be reviled after all the voting is done. This is actually fun to watch the votes. And in the event of a tie we can do a chop off or post the ties up and everyone votes again.

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And tell us what you guys think. I enjoyed that last time. You guys found stuff I never even saw.

Deviate

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 4x2
Engine
And tell us what you guys think. I enjoyed that last time. You guys found stuff I never even saw.

Not trying to pick on anyone, but on number 6, you can see the top of the pine tree through the reflection of the car on the ice. You shouldn't be able to see that in real life.

I try not to be too critical because I can't come anywhere near what you guys do with PS.

OP
OP
Bigtman07

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Hey I never even looked that close at it good catch. lol

Morning bump before christmas. Need more VOTES!!! TOTM has almost as much as us we gotta catch up.

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Central Jersey in person, the burgh at heart
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Sport
Engine
Mine is the one that wins. Pshhh I wish. Man photoshopping for me is about as easy as drawing portraits in microsoft paint. I'm amazed at the talent you guys have with photoshop. I'll look over them and try to come up with a few "how to improve" notes.

Well done all

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1- Rear window line is really soft. Compared to the crisp black line separating the window from the roof of the car on the front window, the rear window line is very dull. Would like to see the taillights tinted also.

2- Rear caliper is in the wrong place I think (pretty sure its on the forward side, but I could be wrong). The rear rotor is also bigger than it should be – usually the rear is smaller than the front. Nice work allowing the background to come through the side windows – this is overlooked a lot of times. The drivers side tint looks to be around 15% or so, but it doesn’t look like it matches on the passenger side. Maybe darken the passenger windows up a bit. I like the exhaust

3- Probably the simplest chop of them all, and very well done too. The only thing I found is under the rear window the black line should have been carried through to keep the two-tone straight.

4- Definitely the most detailed chop of the group. The background was left out of the passenger window it looks like. There should be more blue in it. Also, the rear wheel doesn’t look like its pointed straight (toe?). Possibly missing the passenger side hood pin also – not sure. Im not a fan of the upper background choice at all. It deters too much from the car itself. A simpler background would have been a better choice

5- The thing that sticks out the most to me is the rear wheel swirl. Not sure if the wrong tool was used or what, but the blur isn’t centered on the wheel, and it grabbed part of the body panel on front also. The whole car doesn’t fit the background very well – looks like the car is floating despite the shadow efforts on the ground. Nice work with the chally front end conversion

6- I would have liked to see the entire car bigger. Because its so far back its almost like you’re trying to hide minor blemishes (which I really don’t see any). It’s a nice background, but bring the car up a little bit and show it off. Kind of a pretty constant theme going on with all these chops – the background isn’t coming in the passenger window. Nice work with the srt wheels, but I think the caliper is placed wrong in the rear. I would have liked to see the two-tone line continue straight over the front fender instead of following the curve. Overall really nice work

7- umm. Holy crap that thing is beast lol. Looks like the drivers’ side tracks are tucked into the fenders too far. Drop them down a bit and it would look cleaner. Chances are you wouldn’t have tracks like this without a lift also, so drop those tracks down a bit. You also wouldn’t have to cover up as much of the side of the car. Theres a little hiccup on the roofline of the car and the lower portion of the window where you took out the C-pillar.

Hopefully everyone takes these as suggestions, not criticisms. Well done all around. Great job everyone

OP
OP
Bigtman07

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Nicely pointed there AF. And why you don't do one I don't know. Still great suggestions.

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I dont do one simply because I cant. I dont have the skill. I really enjoy looking at them and giving pointers on how they can be improved. Just dont ask me how to make those changes!

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Keen eye AF... brought up some good points. These chops just keep getting better and better.

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This one kinda turned into a runaway didn't it. I am very proud of the job I did on this one, it is the most complete chop I think I've ever done. I knew it was one of those love it or hate it ones but hey, it was worth it.

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I janked it but we can't talk how here, there are some good free programs like paint.net and gimp