Saw This Liftend RAM the Other Day, Took Pic; What Would it Take?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MyRAMatDunkinDonuts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok, since I know very little about lifts (just got my head around leveling), I saw this RAM the other day and I think it's just plain SWEET!

That being said, anyone have an idea of how much of a lift that is, and a ballpark estimate of what it might cost to do something like that?IMG_0105.JPG

Solid State

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Bighorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks like a 2500 with possibly an 8" BDS lift. 60k for truck, and another 3.5k for lift.

Joes1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I personally think it looks good. I think that is how a lifted truck should look.

The newer generations of people lifting trucks go for a different look then the older guys like.

Back when we were lifting box body chevy's, dodges ( we didn't even refer to them as 1st gens yet) and Ford's, you needed a lot more lift to properly clear the bigger tires. This put a big fender gap. This also gave you lots of room in the fender for flex when when actually used the trucks for more then just driving on the street.

The newer trucks have bigger fender openings and can fit bigger tires with less lift. And it seems like everyone now a days wants to stuff the biggest tire possible in there with the least amount of lift.

I don't like that look. But that's the beauty of having our own trucks, we can make them how we want.

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Definitely 6-8" lift. Can be anywhere from say 4500-8k. Just depends on the brand and size of lift, tires and rims + labor charged in your area for the work.