• Mopar78

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • The Assassin

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • RumbleBee#2331

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
OklaHemi

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
i havent voted yet. smiley face

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Good Lord!!! Assassin your truck is absolutely beautiful in those pics. WOW!!! Well Done!

cwboyjohnny24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Vote's in. All three are nice rides for sure. Gotta go with the Assassin this month. Just a sexy ass truck.

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good Lord!!! Assassin your truck is absolutely beautiful in those pics. WOW!!! Well Done!

Vote's in. All three are nice rides for sure. Gotta go with the Assassin this month. Just a sexy ass truck.

Thank you guys. These are a few my friend shot yesterday. Still going through all of mine.

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Yea that's gonna take a while. Man 200 shots in one session just wow.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
man, I'm glad I am not in this race!

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I love that paint job. Not too sure on the weird fireman on the hood

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
So does your hood flip the other way so you can work in the engine bay or do you have to remove it to get in there. That be a PITA if you had to remove it.

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I love that paint job. Not too sure on the weird fireman on the hood

The truck was pretty much built to memorialize a friend of mine who died line of duty. The mural was something my paint guy put together. Sorry if you don't care for it.

So does your hood flip the other way so you can work in the engine bay or do you have to remove it to get in there. That be a PITA if you had to remove it.

Just forward. I have more then enough room to work under the hood this way, of not more than the OEM direction.

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The truck was pretty much built to memorialize a friend of mine who died line of duty. The mural was something my paint guy put together. Sorry if you don't care for it.

Not trying to insult you or anything, its cool that its a memorial to your buddy. Dont take it personal or anything, what i mean is the blue color kinda stands out against all the dark red and black, but now I see that is the point. Do you have a close up picture of it? I would love to see it in detail, just from the distance in that pic it is hard to see.

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Not trying to insult you or anything, its cool that its a memorial to your buddy. Dont take it personal or anything, what i mean is the blue color kinda stands out against all the dark red and black, but now I see that is the point. Do you have a close up picture of it? I would love to see it in detail, just from the distance in that pic it is hard to see.

There is no blue or black on the truck. The mural is grey, and the top half of the truck is graphite.

hoodcloseup.jpg

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the pic but your taking this all the wrong way, youve got an awesome truck there, its just to my eye all they grey gradients blended together make me see some light blue in there. The skull graphic is freaking cool I like it a lot, the yellow outline for the fire is cool too, just my eye and what i like I woulda made that the same kinda red as the sides of the truck. (Im not saying it looks bad or anything).

Graphite excuse me :insane:

Last edited:

MOPAR78

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 4x4
Engine
It's long but thought I'd share the roads I travel twice a day. Good thing is they just graded it. It use to be 4 miles each way but they paved 1/2 of it. This is one tough Ram and she gets plenty of baths!!

[yt]3BwuTIp6m8A[/yt]

shadow11

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2005, 2009
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It's long but thought I'd share the roads I travel twice a day. Good thing is they just graded it. It use to be 4 miles each way but they paved 1/2 of it. This is one tough Ram and she gets plenty of baths!!

YouTube - 101_1684.mov

Damn :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: you drive on that everyday and your truck sill looks brand new!!

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
fixed it for ya again ya old hippie ..lol

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Just forward. I have more then enough room to work under the hood this way, of not more than the OEM direction.

Really??? It looks like you would have a lot less room to work with with it like that.

Shiloh 24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L gas
Thanks for the pic but your taking this all the wrong way, youve got an awesome truck there, its just to my eye all they grey gradients blended together make me see some light blue in there. The skull graphic is freaking cool I like it a lot, the yellow outline for the fire is cool too, just my eye and what i like I woulda made that the same kinda red as the sides of the truck. (Im not saying it looks bad or anything).

Graphite excuse me :insane:

Don't feel bad man, I thought it was like a really really light blue also. I think it looks pretty sick with the up close pic, from a distance i couldn't really distinguish any of the details of it. All some sweet trucks, but I voted for what I would want in my drive and that will a thousand times over be the SRT :D

Status
Not open for further replies.