Sharadon Stage II VB/Transmission NEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlDirtyJohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Quad Cab 2500 *Sold*
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Brand new, never used, 0 miles. Stage II sharadon transmission and valve body. still wrapped in plastic and strapped to the pallet. its a 545RFE for those of you who dont know. will work in any 4.7 or 5.7 3rd gen ram or vehicle that uses the 545RFE.

if you live near me, ill even install the damn thing for you. would rather not ship as it would have to go freight, but we can discuss that. i need this thing gone before Nov 16. would rather not separate the 2, but we will see once i get close to flying out. i also still have a VB with HD2 installed. works good as a mild VB, or can be used as a core deposit to buy a Stage II/III.

please keep this matter strictly to this site if you dont mind. i want you guys to get this awesome deal. im asking much lower than what you would normally buy this for. $1500 obo, use this opportunity to also install a new torque converter (im not selling mine, but will help you install one along with this tranny)

PM or email me for more details.

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bump for an awesome deal! Wish I was closer and had the cash man!

Status
Not open for further replies.