Shorter cell antenna or pivoting mount for current antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
I didn't get any responses in audio section, so I am re-posting this here hoping someone will know of something that I can get. I have a Wilson cell phone booster with the magnetic antenna that is about a foot long maybe less. It hits my garage door when I pull in, so I was wondering if anyone knows of a shorter one that I could buy. And yes, I did google it, but I couldn't find anything that would work. I would also be interested in a "mount" for the one I have that would pivot two different directions. That way it would pivot going in and out of the garage. Any advice will be appreciated Thanks.

Megoby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8 flex-fuel engine
I also have a Wilson signal booster in my vehicle and use the mini-magnet antenna which is only about 5 inches tall. The one thing you need to find out is what kind of a connector your signal booster has.

It's it's an FME connector, then the mini-mag is: Wilson Mini Magnet Mount Antenna with FME-Female Connector & 10' Coax Cable (301113)

If it's a Sleek with an SMA connection, then you want this one: Wilson Mini Magnet Mount Antenna with SMA-Male Connector & 10' Coax Cable (301126)

The mini magnet antennas are about half as powerful as the longer ones so that's just something else to consider. I don't know of any pivoting models. I hope that helps.

OP
OP
HLram

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
Thanks alot

NISHANA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.3
I also have a Wilson signal booster in my vehicle and use the mini-magnet antenna which is only about 5 inches tall. The one thing you need to find out is what kind of a connector your signal booster has.

It's it's an FME connector, then the mini-mag is: Wilson Mini Magnet Mount Antenna with FME-Female Connector & 10' Coax Cable (301113)

If it's a Sleek with an SMA connection, then you want this one: Wilson Mini Magnet Mount Antenna with SMA-Male Connector & 10' Coax Cable (301126)

The mini magnet antennas are about half as powerful as the longer ones so that's just something else to consider. I don't know of any pivoting models. I hope that helps.

Yes!!!

This is the best option I prefer too... I have been using this and its worth for suggestion.