So we got the RAM back. Tell me what you think.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
B@D@$$ my friend !!!!! I think that is what these 2500s should look like stock straight from the "stealerships" ...

But I would go with 40s or 42s with an aggressive -51 to -81 offset .... but regardless my friend your truck is really nice ! .... do you have an instagram page for it ?

OP
OP
chris1126

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
B@D@$$ my friend !!!!! I think that is what these 2500s should look like stock straight from the "stealerships" ...

But I would go with 40s or 42s with an aggressive -51 to -81 offset .... but regardless my friend your truck is really nice ! .... do you have an instagram page for it ?
thank you! and i am going with 40s next year but not with the wide look. im not a fan of that and my wife is really not a fan of that look. she'd flip!! i do not have an instagram page for it but my kid keeps after me to make one. i dont have instagram so i didnt know that was a thing to make them for vehicles. i guess i should prob give him the greenlight.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
thank you! and i am going with 40s next year but not with the wide look. im not a fan of that and my wife is really not a fan of that look. she'd flip!! i do not have an instagram page for it but my kid keeps after me to make one. i dont have instagram so i didnt know that was a thing to make them for vehicles. i guess i should prob give him the greenlight.

Nice decision on the 40s and a -44 offset will look good as well lol ...

Yes give your kid the greenlight on the Instagram page my friend I am sure you will get tons of follows really quick ... let me know when you get it done !

OP
OP
chris1126

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice decision on the 40s and a -44 offset will look good as well lol ...

Yes give your kid the greenlight on the Instagram page my friend I am sure you will get tons of follows really quick ... let me know when you get it done !
-44 too much too haha. hey i will. ill let them start it tonite. ill keep u posted. keep in tiuch!!

TwinSuns

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
i will thanks. when i update, will it just show back up as a newer post?

If it’s in this same thread it won’t show up as a new post, but will chronologically show back up to the top I believe. For those that have selected to watch the post it will update. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

OP
OP
chris1126

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If it’s in this same thread it won’t show up as a new post, but will chronologically show back up to the top I believe. For those that have selected to watch the post it will update. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.
thanks, kinda new to forums. the fab shop is currently working on the next phase with engineering the parts. hoping they can pull it off.