Spacer taken out, Bilsteins installed(pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
looks perfect, what's the wheel width/offset?

BTW....Nice first post.....welcome to the Ramforum

co-pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks great!.... thinking about same wheels,not sure on offset

BellevilleRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HemI 5.7
My personal experience with Bilsteins set up exactly like yours is that they ride better over bigger bumps than they do smaller stuff and seem pretty awful on washboard roads in particular. I’m pretty sure it’s a combination of the spring preload and also their digressive valving. That valving makes them feel stiffer initially but get softer the harder they hit big bumps. Probably fine for most folks but for me they don’t give me the plush ride. It’s a matter of personal preference of course.

smithwessn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
That looks good! I plan on pulling my 2" spacers and going with bilsteins when the factory shocks are shot.

1985 W350

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
After poor experiences with the usual suspects (e.g. Monroe), I've been using Bilsteins almost exclusively on all vehicles.............have seen noticeable ride improvements across the board. Their steering stabilizers are super too........ I highly recommend the brand.