Subs and Amp mounting with still having storage under rear seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TigreST

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry for the "thread drift": I sourced the pictured XP-10 from my fav local motorcycle dealer which I try to support. There are many different brands on the market at all kinds of price points with very good deals to be had so shop around. Makes a great gift idea too!

"We now take you back to your regular programming."

T.

OP
OP
MoparFin

MoparFin

U. S. Navy Vet - AS1
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can't fault a guy that's wanting to carry jumper cables. I always liked the idea myself. But that said, I've gone a different direction with the "jumper cable" issue. Got one of them mini-battery pack units for jumper service. It lives in my center console in its little carry case. Doubles as a flash light, flashing warning light, cell phone charger, electronic device charger etc. This is the one I have. Only used it once so far to start a Honda Odyssey mini van and it worked great for that. Really like the cell phone charging feature too. Put one in my wife and daughters cars too, just in case.

T.

View attachment 158655

View attachment 158656

That’s pretty cool but $150-$200 on eBay. Damn. I’ll stick to my $25 jumper cables.

TigreST

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can score other brands for less if you shop around. I was supporting my local motorcycle shop when I purchase the XP-10 units.

Guess I already said that. It’s this small cell phone screen ....can’t see the big picture.

T