Subs and amp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeno Carson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2014 crew cab with the alpine 8.4 Uconnect what’s the easiest way to add a sub and amp but keep the stock sub and use the stock radio and controls

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have a 2014 crew cab with the alpine 8.4 Uconnect what’s the easiest way to add a sub and amp but keep the stock sub and use the stock radio and controls
Some start by replacing the stock sub by itself with a specific 8" pioneer sub. No other modification...

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Fc3s25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've done this pioneer sub upgrade but wanted to take a step further with adding just a little more BOOM have any links or suggestions to upgrading the stock Amp? Whatever might work on getting extra bass out of my sub ( also have the alpine system)

tman1112000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I've done this pioneer sub upgrade but wanted to take a step further with adding just a little more BOOM have any links or suggestions to upgrading the stock Amp? Whatever might work on getting extra bass out of my sub ( also have the alpine system)
what model pioneer sub ? ( did it make any diff ? )

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
So for the alpine system this will let me upgrade the amp and connect to the sub to get more boom?
Yes this gives you rca hookups behind the dash and gives you a clean signal from the start.