Suspension Lift with Leveling Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RetiredBCDanny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good am I had a 4 inch RC suspension lift installed but the front sat 2 inches lower vs the back, had new spring's installed in the front with the front now 1 inch higher, what options do I have to raise the back end up an inch to level the truck?

Attachments

• IMG_2707.jpeg
    IMG_2707.jpeg
    210.7 KB · Views: 10

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Good am I had a 4 inch RC suspension lift installed but the front sat 2 inches lower vs the back, had new spring's installed in the front with the front now 1 inch higher, what options do I have to raise the back end up an inch to level the truck?
Reach out to @Nick@GotExhaust he can order you a zone rear box kit with the 3” coil option. It will come with the coil springs and all brackets necessary To install properly

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The zone rear box kit is a great way to fix this. It comes with everything you need. I would recommend going with the Fox rear shocks made for it too! Send me a message if you would like a quote

TestPilot57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Good am I had a 4 inch RC suspension lift installed but the front sat 2 inches lower vs the back...
This is typical stock raked setup, to allow for adding max rated payload and have the truck not look like it's overloaded. Meaning that, if you level it, whenever you put more than groceries in the back it's going to look overloaded...