Suspension Upgrade!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sabot1b

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 eco diesel
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie. Just wanted to share with you guys my favorite suspension upgrade I’ve done on my last two rams and about to install on my latest now that I have everything delivered. First, it is not a lift kit. I’ll start with 2” N3 leveling struts and N3 shocks from Rough Country, I love the ride quality, durability and the look of the 2”leveling. To combat with the upper ball joint issue from the leveling I chose mevotech ttx control arms because they use a lock ring to keep them in and they are built for a tank. While I’m in there I’m just doing the whole front suspension from mevotech ttx, upper and lower control arms, swaybar links, swaybar bushings, tie rod ends and hubs. Everything but the hubs is greasable. I’m installing Cardone HD axles cause one boot is about to go. The rear for now is just getting the shocks and new Dayton Cargomaxx HD variable rate springs. Everything but the shocks and struts came from RA. I’ll load pics when I install everything. The incredible enhancement in control and ride quality is amazing plus it’s built to handle just about anything which makes it nice when I’ve got the itch for a backroad or trail. If you can install everything yourself that whole package cost me $1700, that’s a nice upgrade for that cost.