Votes: 400 14.4%
  • Valvoline Synpower

Votes: 160 5.8%
  • Mobil 1

Votes: 995 35.8%
  • Other

Votes: 663 23.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Let me see, .0035 better milage Vs how much extra wear? Nah, not even gonna think about it, glad I'm running 30 wt.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
LOL [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I hate Goodyear and I don’t mind saying it. They wear ******, ride crappy and have nasty looking sidewall especially white letter. When I have had them I always hated them didn’t matter the style or size. They suck suck suck. Okay I feel better about that. I love tires and talking about them. I usually run BFG have always liked them a lot. They are a pain to keep balanced though they wear like iron. I have ran AT KO and KO2 on about 7 rigs. Always awesome tires and now flats or nails.

Ramnewbie

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know one I'll never buy again is continental. Blew a sidewall out on one that had less than 5000 miles on it and I know for a fact that it had never been curbed or anything.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I hate Goodyear and I don’t mind saying it. They wear ******, ride crappy and have nasty looking sidewall especially white letter. When I have had them I always hated them didn’t matter the style or size. They suck suck suck. Okay I feel better about that. I love tires and talking about them. I usually run BFG have always liked them a lot. They are a pain to keep balanced though they wear like iron. I have ran AT KO and KO2 on about 7 rigs. Always awesome tires and now flats or nails.

I love me some bfg too. I just think they need to revise/update the KM2. Its a good tire no doubt but it needs some updating IMO.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Talked to a fellow hunter today he swears by the AT2 from General. Looks like the A/T KO2 but can be studded. I would consider that tire for that reason alone. In ND we can run studded and that would be awesome for me traveling in the winter.

Reactions: U&A

kevperro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
I'm a General Tire fan myself although I drive on old grandpa looking street tires.

I might try those Kumo Crugen HT51s next. They are a Michelin LTX rip-off with a 70,000 tread warranty.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anyone running Michelin LTX AT2s? They look like a good all around tire although I wouldn't call them aggressive by any means...

kevperro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
Anyone running Michelin LTX AT2s? They look like a good all around tire although I wouldn't call them aggressive by any means...

I don't have them but they are pricey and I see them on a lot of trucks. They seem to be the street tire of choice if you spend the money.

I'm going to use the Kumo rip-off because I can have them on my truck for <$500

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI

My dad had them on his F-150 and didnt like them at all. He did not like the snow proformance but said it was OK in everything else.

dan1911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone have any links to oil filter relocation kit?

My RP 10-48 filter on my 2013 WILL NOT stay tight and really ******* me off. I [used to] pride myself on a clean driveway, such is not the case since i cannot stop this filter from dripping. Am I able to replace just the filter without losing too much oil, or will I have to do a full OC? Thinking I might want to do the relocation kit anyways at some point, but first snow is supposed to happen in the next day so Im scrambling, otherwise ill be doing this **** in the cold lol

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Wish me luck fellas, friends 2 million dollar house burned down last night, best friends brand new house likely to burn, all in route to our home, which if they can't stop this monster will certainly burn tomorrow. If I aint posting up an update tomorrow, we will be in re-building mode. peace, Burla out.

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wish me luck fellas, friends 2 million dollar house burned down last night, best friends brand new house likely to burn, all in route to our home, which if they can't stop this monster will certainly burn tomorrow. If I aint posting up an update tomorrow, we will be in re-building mode. peace, Burla out.

Damn dude, good luck and be careful.

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi

**** brother, be safe, praying for you and yours, and the fire fighters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
On a lighter note, just finished up the oil change, I’ll report back after a few miles. Initial takeaway is she seems to be running quieter but don’t want to jump to any conclusions. And for those on the fence.........the bigger Royal Purple 20-820 filter fits perfectly, not sure why the change to the smaller filter. I bought both just in case but I should have listened to others........test fit & removed the bigger one with no issue, actually seemed a little easier honestly.

Attachments

• DD8962AD-2DC2-4831-BC6F-39D23C5830BF.jpg
    DD8962AD-2DC2-4831-BC6F-39D23C5830BF.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hang out on top of your house with a 12 gauge [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
We will have one person awake at all times tonight on fireguard. First thing is throw the redline into the pool, then load the cars, then start the crying. Cars are covered in ash right now, eyes burning, and the bad news is zero percent contained. Both towns north of us are mandatory evacuate in entire neighborhoods, and to the south of us as well. We are in the middle of a firestorm. I feel lucky we have time to plan, or friends had to leave with nothing but cloths on their back. They are literally at the hospital right now getting replacement meds. Pray somehow Petaluma stays out of this, but it aint looking good at all.