System lean both banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eray

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just started yesterday as i got home home from work and im stumped i fixed a few vacuum leaks changed the oil and pcv valve since last week started getting a random misfire on multiple cylinders code too any ideas??? im off work till monday and definitely gonna do the rest of the front end maybe a tune up would help she is due for one any tips on cheap coils and plugs dont really trust amazon with that stuff or should i? Any help would be appreciated

aszumilo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I put these coils on my old 2004 Ram 1500 5.7. Like you I needed something quick and cheap, since I had 2 coils go bad. Put them in around April of 2021 and had no problems with them. Ran them for over 2 years, until I wrecked the truck.

As far as plugs, I used Autolite AP5263 and have never had problems running Autolites, in any vehicle, in over 30 years of using them. Plugs for the Hemis are expensive, since you need 16 of them, but, you can find some decent deals if you look.
Spark plugs

I still have a new set of plug wires that I never got around to installing. Paid $70 for them, but, could give you a good deal on those since I don't need them anymore. (they are blue, if that matters to you)

LoneWolf3574

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I trust RockAuto significantly more than Scamazon for car parts, heck, I trust eBay more. Personally, I prefer OE or NGK/NTK to most other brands.