Tail Covers - Yes or No?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thank you guys for all of the awesome ideas!
I have the cash to drop on some replacement LED tails like what I had, but there are other more important things in life to spend money on lol.

I used to have smoked LED tail lights on a few months ago, but some of the LED's burned out and that's why the OEM ones are back on. Old Thread

I've always had smoked tail lights of some sort ever since I got the truck 3 years ago. That was my 1st mod lol.
I've had the VHT look, velcro covers, very dark smoked LED tail lights, then the most recent were the black housing LEDs with clear lenses.

These are what I just took off that burned out:

521877_10150921568188193_989536784_n.jpg

Currently the velcro covers are off so now I don't have to worry about drivers behind me not seeing my brake lights or them flying off.
So now it's just the red OEM tails. I do kind of like it just for something different, since my truck has looked the exact same for about the past 2 years lol

Here's what it looks like now:

F63830EF-CDAD-4857-A2FA-4DCE071AE59F-4520-00000401DDB43DA4_zpsd9f56b74.jpg

gearhead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am honestly digging the factory lights! Either way you can't go wrong but that truck is so clean to begin with sometimes less is more. Looks super clean with the factory tails.