Tequila Sunrise in the flesh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks like it has a lot of gold in it

It is different...the color I like the most but wasn't available post 2009 was sunburst orange. Now that's a sweet looking color.

Sunburst was available in 2010

I know this thread was for the color, but wtf are those tow mirrors doing on an express? They are the signal tow mirrors which I didn't think worked because the express has non-signal mirrors.....odd.

Far as the color goes, I'm not really feeling it.

Dealer probably did a swap for a customer probably on another truck(swap tow for non tow)

scott2488

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That is the color i would get if i was going to get a new one right now!! I like odd colors better then the norm anyway.

Stroked

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I like it! I'm really liking the direction they're taking with their colors lately.

Still not as good as sunburst orange metallic though...

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Dealer probably did a swap for a customer probably on another truck(swap tow for non tow)

I guess so. That makes sense but as far as I know those mirrors on the express wouldn't be functional, at least not the the signal or puddle lamps.