Thank you FCA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seabrook

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black 2018 Night
Engine
5.7 3.92 anti slip
So so many negative things on this forum I thought I would post a positive. I had an issue with my truck and I’m not going to put what the issue was on here because I don’t wanna start any problems but I was out of warranty and FCA has now covered the warranty cost which was very expensive. They could’ve very easily denied me since I did not buy the extended warranty but they did the right thing and covered me.

The FCA representative that I worked with absolutely took perfect care of me calling the dealer keeping me up-to-date when the items were in- I felt like a they went way beyond the call of duty! So they have just made a lifelong customer out of me thank you FCA!!

Sherman Bird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So so many negative things on this forum I thought I would post a positive. I had an issue with my truck and I’m not going to put what the issue was on here because I don’t wanna start any problems but I was out of warranty and FCA has now covered the warranty cost which was very expensive. They could’ve very easily denied me since I did not buy the extended warranty but they did the right thing and covered me.

The FCA representative that I worked with absolutely took perfect care of me calling the dealer keeping me up-to-date when the items were in- I felt like a they went way beyond the call of duty! So they have just made a lifelong customer out of me thank you FCA!!

That's great!

gofish101

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Outdoorsman CC
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have received great service from my dealer and is why I buy from them. As I have said in many post they treat me fairly and with friendly, welcoming service. I also show my support and appreciation by giving positive reviews on google, yelp and the company's feedback page... if I was on FB I would post on that one as well. Great job White Rock D. Not sure if it is allowed to post full dealer name on this site.

RLJ10X

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sea, do you mean that FCA covered the REPAIR cost?

Because you saying they covered a warranty cost doesn't make any sense, because you said you didn't buy an extended warranty.

A warranty, and a repair are 2 different things.

OP
OP
seabrook

seabrook

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black 2018 Night
Engine
5.7 3.92 anti slip
Sea, do you mean that FCA covered the REPAIR cost?

Because you saying they covered a warranty cost doesn't make any sense, because you said you didn't buy an extended warranty.

A warranty, and a repair are 2 different things.
The repair was covered out of warranty at no cost to me

RLJ10X

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That’s cool. Every once in a while you catch a break. Congrats.

The dealership did something similar for me once. A gesture like that goes a long way.

Tim Garceau

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport Quad BSP
Engine
3.92 8 Speed 5.7 4X4
Here comes the putter throw. Wait, he’s restrained himself....

is this a new Stellantis?

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Forums and social media have become a place for bad manners and rudeness.

I think it's a reflection of society in general.

Glad your issue was worked out.
Quite often its because people can do it without having to face the consequences of saying it face to face as well. There's a lot of anonymous cowards in the world I think.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

RLJ10X

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Are you guys still mad at me because I disagree with buying extended warranties? Oh well.

Glad the OP didn't. Saved himself a bunch of money, and still got his vehicle fixed. Sounds like a win to me.

HDGoose

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
L6 Diesel HO
Are you guys still mad at me because I disagree with buying extended warranties? Oh well.

Glad the OP didn't. Saved himself a bunch of money, and still got his vehicle fixed. Sounds like a win to me.

The insurance policy I purchased, some call it "extended warranty", does offer protections for 7 years and 100,000 miles for bumper to bumper. I did so because of the computer controls. The dealership price for the same coverage was double what my credit union offered. I have two friends that did purchase the same coverage, same credit union, and have used it. They had repairs done at the dealership, with MOPAR parts, with no issues.

I also have other insurance to protect me and mine. Wife hopes I dies before 70!

RLJ10X

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Goose, I am glad for you. I am all about the consumer getting the best deal. Now that thing with your wife, LOL, I am not sure what to make of that.

MoPowered

Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I always say treat someone the way you expect to be treated. Build a report with your dealer or service center, mechanic etc... because they can make costly repairs into manageable ones.

Murphy Slaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bighorn 4X4 Crew
Engine
Insurance companies make billions betting the odds.

Buying extended warranties simply pay a huge chunk up front, which they invest.

It's a crap shoot. I never buy them, never needed one.