The Truck Is Lifted!!!!! ZONE 6 Inch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DisturbedGator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What exactly do you mean by it still has a rake? Are you referring to it sitting higher in the rear?

I think you can offset this by getting shorter springs in the rear? Or am I mistaken?

Yeah you can get the 3" springs but I was under the assumption that the 5" spring and bils at 2.1 would put you right at level. I might still go that route since my bils have been at 2.1 for 20k and I think maxing them out would be asking for some trouble.

bigtim1985

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
JCARTER7: Your truck looks amazing. I'm planning on ordering the same zone lift. How do you like the lift so far? any issues? How is the ride compared to stock? I'm so paranoid about ripping apart my brand new truck.

OP
OP
JCARTER7

JCARTER7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
JCARTER7: Your truck looks amazing. I'm planning on ordering the same zone lift. How do you like the lift so far? any issues? How is the ride compared to stock? I'm so paranoid about ripping apart my brand new truck.

Sorry it took awhile to respond. your not bothering me i am just never on here much. Thanks for the comments on my truck! The lift is great, no knocks no strange sounds nothing. absolutely no complains. i would deff set bils at 2.1 with the 6 inch lift 5 inch rear. my truck was new and i was the same way, but now it handles better then stock and the look is absolutely amazing. i drove the truck new for about 8 months till i got board with it a little then lifted it and it made me fall in love with her again! i kept the stock laramie rims and put 35 inch coopers on them with a 1 inch spacer and it looks flawless. i am real happy of how everything came out, i would not change a thing. if you have the cash flow you will not regret it!

OP
OP
JCARTER7

JCARTER7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wheel Spacers Installed

1 Inch Wheel Spacers Installed by Bora

P3TfSAk.jpg

bigtim1985

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Zone Lift Installed

I figured I would add this to jcarter7's thread as I had my lift installed at the same place in NJ. I did the 6'' zone with the 5'' rear coils, along with bilstein's set at 2.1. For tires i went with general grabbers in 35x12.5r20 on stock wheels with 1.5'' wheel spacers. Truck rides better than stock and it hasn't even been aligned yet. Bringing it tomorrow for alignment. Yes i know the truck is filthy. For anyone in NJ, I highly recommend Harrington's Speed & Auto in Butler nj.

Attachments

• lift 1.jpg
    lift 1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 9,638
  • lift 2.jpg
    lift 2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 3,672

sbuko213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 HO
I figured I would add this to jcarter7's thread as I had my lift installed at the same place in NJ. I did the 6'' zone with the 5'' rear coils, along with bilstein's set at 2.1. For tires i went with general grabbers in 35x12.5r20 on stock wheels with 1.5'' wheel spacers. Truck rides better than stock and it hasn't even been aligned yet. Bringing it tomorrow for alignment. Yes i know the truck is filthy. For anyone in NJ, I highly recommend Harrington's Speed & Auto in Butler nj.

Truck looks good man. Too bad I'm leaving NJ for good in 2 weeks :( or else I'd definitely give them a shout.

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi

looks great!!

Selcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Definitely love the look of our trucks with 6" lifts and 35's... those Zone lifts look incredible, fellas!

GrayHemi14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice!! looks good!

I went with the 6"/3" zone with no bils.

one of these days ill finally post some pics lol

bigtim1985

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thanks guys, now i just have to decide on fender flares. I'm not a huge fan of the pocket style ones. I'm between the factory flares for the 2500/3500 or bushawacker extend-a-fender flares.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Very nice , I'm wanting the same setup on my 14 QC with a 3" body lift.

bdcramer1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks great brother. You got a sweet looking truck! For all you Jersey wiseguys come on down to Delaware for your install. We have one shop up north that's supposed to be pretty good. I'm getting mine down south. I work in Jersey at McGuire and I priced out some places on my way and they were pretty high. At least you get tax free down our way.
Hey JoeKer,

Who's your installer in Delaware? I'm in Middletown, and looking to get some work done. Not many to pick from in our neck of the woods. Thanks for any help.

arod412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Great setup. I just picked up some cooper rtx tires over the weekend. Love the ride. How long have you had your tires on for?

2012 Ram 1500 quadcab
**Sent from the *********

Weezer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Great looking truck....enjoy

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk