Tire suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nitto

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Dodge 2500
Engine
v10
Well time has come were im getting new tires and need some suggestions.
I am running stock dodge 1999 2500 4x4 wheels and I am planning on putting 33's on since I dont have a lift. I want a all terrain tire and want a wider stance aggressive look. I am really bad at the dimensions and all that and trying to figure it out but like I said still new to it. does anyone have a suggestion on tire that is 33 and is alittle wider

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Well you have all kinds of options to look at. You could look at the very popular BFG A/T. Or teh tera grappler is another popular All Terrain. But for a 33" Tire not sure it will fit on stock suspension.

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
I like my trail grapplers now, but on my 17s I am running Kelly Safari Trex. Really like those as well
285/70/17s
000_0088.jpg

000_0072.jpg

Last edited:

Nikolai553

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum
I 2nd the Kelly's! had them on another truck and they were nice.

What do you plan to do with your tires? Street/mudding/snow? a mix perhaps?

In my opinion if your want a good all around AT tire, get the General AT2, 50K warranty when I bought mine. Ten thousand miles later they still look new, very little wear.

Beyond that, the Coop STT's in 35' are my next set of tires.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Generals are great tires from reviews .. I sell a lot of them to local farm guys and they love them.

I run Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ's and out of the 20 or so different tires on many different trucks I have had I love these the best .

If ya narrow it down they are all great tires ... but the names Nitto, Toyo, BFG ect... are allot more $$ becasue of supply and demand ... everyone runs them there for the price is higher.

Generals , Mickeys ect ... are dam near the same tire some better than the big name tires at a lower price .

Need a price check PM me, I will be sure to cut ya a deal on any you choose .

Pushrod91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I liked the pro comp at's I had. Nice tire, quiet and smooth ride. My bfg's suck. I hate em.

Kelly is also I good tire. We sold a ton when I lived in MT.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk