Truck goes into park when door opens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bandit1859

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello everyone!
I work at a marina and we have just purchased a 2022 Ram Classic. It has a safety feature which I appreciate and believe it is very effective. We move boats around the lot all day and need to have the door open sometimes to watch the ground but this truck won't allow me to do it. Is there a way to disable this feature when I am in the lot. Thanks for your help!
Free hack fasten the seat belt behind you

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've bought 2 seat belt extenders from Seat Belt Pro's using my credit card and never had any issues, i don't have a pay pal account,and never had to sign up for one.But then again it was about 3 years ago when i bought from them

For anyone that has an interest in ordering from seatbeltextenderpro.com and can't be bothered with the online experience, they will accept a phone order with a credit card.

I talked to their customer service, a few minutes ago to confirm.

Toll-Free Number for US & Canada: +1 (888) 716-3222

PS: I have no affiliation with seatbeltextenderpro, I just like the product. :cool: