TSP (Texas speed performance) longtube stainless headers, has anyone run them, performance, fit, finish. Im considering these

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daktoram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
TSP (Texas speed performance) longtube stainless headers, has anyone run them, performance, fit, finish. Im considering these, any feedback would be appreciated

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
TSP (Texas speed performance) longtube stainless headers, has anyone run them, performance, fit, finish. Im considering these, any feedback would be appreciated
Haven't had anything to do with their truck headers,but have installed them on a 6.4 Charger,and the quality of their car long tubes is pretty decent,i'd expect the same thing to apply to their truck long tubes

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
Camaro world ranks them as solid budget options. Fit and finish isn't top shelf, but they work.

OP
OP
D

Daktoram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They're $1000 cheaper than ARH, I know the old saying you get what u pay for...good isn't cheap and cheap isn't good, but sometimes you find an exception. Hoping these are the exception. They are stainless and 2" primaries.

OP
OP
D

Daktoram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Haven't had anything to do with their truck headers,but have installed them on a 6.4 Charger,and the quality of their car long tubes is pretty decent,i'd expect the same thing to apply to their truck long tubes
Thanks, leaning towards them

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
They're $1000 cheaper than ARH, I know the old saying you get what u pay for...good isn't cheap and cheap isn't good, but sometimes you find an exception. Hoping these are the exception. They are stainless and 2" primaries.
They list them as 2",but supposedly in real life they're 1 7/8". I wouldn't be too worried about them,even the cheap ebay headers aren't all that bad from most reports.