U-Connect Access

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

U-LUZE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey Guys,

Just picked my new '16 Ram Big Horn up last night. It has the 8.4a unit in it. I paired my cell phone and it synced up perfectly. I can make calls and it reads and sends texts fine.

My question is that I see one of the options of the Uconnect Access subscription is voice texting. Since I am already able to do that, is there any added benefit there or change as far as texting goes? I know about the other benefits such as the remote start, unlock, apps, etc.

HemiJames

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
After your trial subscription is up you lose the voice to text feature. They do give you a generic reply like on my way , ok, yes etc.

dexter

Banned
Reaction score
After your trial subscription is up you lose the voice to text feature. They do give you a generic reply like on my way , ok, yes etc.

Do you know if after the subscription ends can you still use the 'find my car' feature?

I like the door lock/unlock and remote start feature but not enough to pay for them.

I really don't see the benefit of Uconnect unless you are a heavy user of other apps.

Most of the features can be found on your phone.