Uconnect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reb0957

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
Just upgraded to Android 10. Uconnect app isn't working. Is Uconnect down or just not working with Android 10
Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

swexlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had that issue today as well. There is a new UConnect app - it's blue. The old black and white one is done.

OP
OP
R

reb0957

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
Been on the blue and white one

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

FPrice

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I just added the Uconnect app (the blue version) to my Samsung J7 cell phone and it seems to be working. Now I have to learn what I can do with it that is useful to me.

jimsummers74

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
This am on the way to the doc's, I finally got the Uconnect Upgrade msg. I've read a little about problems others have had and I'm not sure what to do now. IS it the general consensus that the bugs have been worked out of the upgrade ? What happens if I do not"schedule the upgrade w/in 24 hrs" like the msg says ? MY radio and Uconnect screen worked ok this am, but on the way home I couldn't get the "upgrade message" to vanish, so working heater, radio, etc was pretty difficult. Any advise or what to do , or am I captive to FCA ?