Under seat subs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullForceRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi 2WD Quad Cab
Looking at upgrading my sound system for my truck and wanting to apply 1 or possibly 2 subwoofers (10" are fine) to my existing aftermarket Alpine headunit.
What are some good performers out there with drop in sub boxes?

CanuckRam1313

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Warlock SLT
Engine
These hit hard and clear and can handle lots of power!
Audiomobile EVO 2410.
They can be stuffed into small boxes. Just stuff the boxes with poly-fil
I'd also recommend a 5-farad db digital capacitor, too.
They fit perfectly under my back seat with no need for the seat raise mod.
Just ensure you get good speaker grills ;)

OP
OP
FullForceRam

FullForceRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi 2WD Quad Cab
Thanks for the info. I've seen some of the MTX boxes and had one that had 2 - 10" subs in my previous RAM and they sounded good for what they were.

CanuckRam1313

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Warlock SLT
Engine
If you're looking for high quality and hard detailed hitting bass... look at these ones.

I now have 2100W of total amp power in my 23', but I originally started with 1600W and a single one of these subs and no capacitor.

It was nice, but I needed more.
Added 500W to the mix and the capacitor, plus professional tuning.... BAM... audiophile nirvana!

Although, I did also add in six focal speakers to replace my stockers when I had the initial 1600W system.

2 x 2-way in the front doors and dash and 2 x 3-ways in the rear doors, plus a Kenwood double din head unit as well.

OP
OP
FullForceRam

FullForceRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi 2WD Quad Cab
Thanks for the info, but Im just wanting to add some lower frequencies to my existing system so dual 10" subs would suit my needs. I already have a professional audio system company that I run for concerts and events as a living, My ears need to rest sometimes. lol