Unsure where to ask this but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craw

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I noticed my passenger side windshield sprayer was trickling out. Lifts the hood and down pours fluid... yay.... anyway Idaho cold so wairing for new plastic rivets to come in before I try to take off the hood flame panel and probably break the plastic rivets. So if its a crack line I wont lie I am thinking flex seal tape lol. Whatelse could it be and have you experienced this? I use the purple -25 degree stuff so I am unsure why it froze/broke the line unless it just came loose.

reindeerman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 & 2002
Engine
I had one washer stop working a a week ago. The tip of the washer nozzle had broken and the tip was still in the hose. i went and bought a new one. While getting the tip out of the end of the hose I was pulling on the hose and the the other side washer nozzle broke at the same place. Tried removing the washers from the hood with pliers and they just shattered into pieces. Go ahead and replace both nozzles because they were very brittle. I also use the -25 degree stuff. But it was just nozzle failure.

OP
OP
Craw

Craw

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Okay, ordered new nozzles thank you