Upgrading lights for black friday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigred74

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 and 2017
Engine
5.9L Magnum and 5.7L hemi
So what is the best deal for black friday?? I currently have the quad stock lights and definitely want more light output. Be better off to buy projectors and retro fit them or buy the new morimoto xb headlights? Seems like alot of people are on the fence about those tho so makes me nervous to throw down that kind of money if they aren't gonna be really amazing

What u guys think?

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
I'm doing a retrofit, me personally, I think it is fun to do it yourself. Learning a lot so far.

BriamH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just ordered the Morimoto mini H1 7.0 kit with quad switchback halos.

RusslRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Xb look to much like the 5th gen stock headlights to me and the ridiculous price keeps me away. For half the price you can get just as good if not better light output, just have to put the labor in to it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Kap1

Ex Ram 1500 2013 owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Tundra
Engine
3.5 vvti
So what is the best deal for black friday?? I currently have the quad stock lights and definitely want more light output. Be better off to buy projectors and retro fit them or buy the new morimoto xb headlights? Seems like alot of people are on the fence about those tho so makes me nervous to throw down that kind of money if they aren't gonna be really amazing

What u guys think?
I'm in the same boat now but don't want to retro myself and would buy full headlights with projectors all installed.

But the xb headlights just look too cool to pass up. I think I'll order it tomorrow

19Classic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm in the same boat now but don't want to retro myself and would buy full headlights with projectors all installed.

But the xb headlights just look too cool to pass up. I think I'll order it tomorrow
Same here. The factory lights that my truck came with seem dim. I thought about the kit also, but hate to do it and have moisture in the light 6 months later. Not saying it will happen, but it could. Which kit are you going with? Do you have a part number?