WD Hitches.. Airbags..Class 3.. Class 4..etc?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bright White 3500 Laramie 4X4 Long Bed
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
I use a Husky with a single friction bar (although I admit I need a second bar). I'm towing a heavy TT toy hauler with a 1,500 lb tongue weight.

http://www.huskytow.com/product/round-bar-weight-distribution-hitch/
I'm pulling it with a 2500 Cummins so I have the spare payload but I have to tell you the night and day difference was adding the air bags! I installed the Airlift 5000 Ultimate in the rear only with the wireless one controller. There are times when you are not on level terrain and you wished you could lift that trailer just a couple of inches more to get your WD hitch on the setting you want it. The air bags lift your truck right where you need it. It also adds a lot of air comfort to the ride. Well worth the money.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk Pro!

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol. Yup. Then you're stuck.

Any camping plans made yet? We lucked out and got a 10 day stay in Warlodge this July. NEVER thought I'd land a site there.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

The wife found a nice Jayco Jay Flight 28BHSS (or something like that) we might go look at. There is another RV show this weekend (we missed the big one here) so it might be our opportunity to talk numbers with a salesman and have her realize buying the Propride hitch probably makes more sense. I have a price with shipping and duty from the President of Propride :hmm:

We're not doing as much camping this year; just a week in Whitefish/Kalispell KOA and some weekends; saving our pennies for Disney land in Sept.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Post up a picture when you figure it out I would love to see how it all turns out.