Weird thing happend today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hitman0002

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 CC Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So a couple months back I had this happen to me as well. The only difference was I was merging onto a highway and getting up to spend. I lost power at about 50 MPH, had no power steering nothing. Good thing was I was able to get it to the side of the road. It fired right back up and I immediately took it to have it checked out and nothing showed up on the reader or anything. Since then I haven't had it happen.

Hemipower392

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm missing 2 cylinders
Well idk how much help this will offer, and yes I know I'm an idiot already so don't tell me. But a few years ago I had an 07 4x4 4.7 v8. And my friend had a 2500 duramax and always begged me to have a pull off even though we both know he would win. Well i finally snapped and said okay ill do it. Well anyways as he was draggin my ass backwards down the street my truck shut off. It was in drive so I think it stalled, my truck was automatic.

poweredbyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
If you was coasting backwards down a hill in drive it was probably trying to save your trans from being destroyed.