Wet Okole of Carhartt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xdamageincx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 SRT8 HEMI
Typo (can't change subject line)
Wet Okole OR Carhartt

I was going to get some Wet Okoles for my truck like I have for my Rubi's but was talked out of them last weekend when I picked up my rig at the shop.
The dealer told me that Wet Okoles are great for Jeeps (My red ones faded to pink in my First Rubi so I went with Black on second and third).

Does anyone have them and if so, do you get swamp ass from them in the summer time like I have been told?
Anyone have the Carhartt covers or recommend another brand that fits well and makes the interior better?
I got a PW tradesman because I didn;t want leather and all that jazz but I do want to protect the seats from mud and hunting messes.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
The Carhartt's are great, I run them in my work rig. They are not the best fitting covers I've owned but their shape and durability are unmatched. It takes about 3-4 years to wear out my driver's seat cover with regular daily heavy use of sliding in/out wearing FR coveralls.