What can ya tell me about the 318

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Oh c'mon bud...bias ply tires are really fun in the rain!!!

LOL , my ford had 38" bias ... never again ... just changed them out , I was tired of the bouncing

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
*****...Kev's truck is running 40" Bias ply PitBull Rockers...hard as hell to balance out properly. My 77 F250 Camper special had the ORIGINAL bias ply tires on it...I rode around on them for agood bit, til it started to feel like I was riding in Fred Flinstones truck.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Ya , bias are CHEAP for a reason .. LOL
Great to air down and mud/climb .. street ... NOPE

HKkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Dave you need to just get you dealers license too...

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
One more title change and the state will make me .. this is the last one for the year . If I do more after this one ... dealers lic .. and that sucks its lick a grand

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Here is a better pic

01dodgepictures004.jpg

01dodgepictures006.jpg

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Oh ya .. it will get a make over buddy

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I love those wheels though...not a fan of the toolbox though...I am sure you'll have it turning heads in no time.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
I do enjoy the rim .. first thing first .. de badge , new tires , and get rid of the chrome .
Gut the 5" skyjacker and slap some bilesteins on her . Full rocker job and some wackers on the flares

Viper21700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
98 CTD 12 Valve- Half the valves, twice the fun
Junk those stupid block lifts he has on it, god I hate people who put lift blocks under the leafs.... Winds up causing all sorts of pain on the trail when youre in the rocks and you start snapping leafs, and u-bolts..... they make professional lift kits for a reason, spend the extra money people and stop going the walmart route just to make it look more hard core, you wind up looking like an idiot to people who actually offroad!!! (not aimed at you Dave, I just have a thing against massive body lifts, and massive lift blocks!!!)

Viper21700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
oh and dave, check your rear drive line angle. Im pretty sure it needs adjusting, not good to have the rear diff pointed up directly at the transfer case, causes oiling issues due to the fact you cant get a complete oil fill on the rear end, and it doesnt sling it correctly into the bearings and races.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Viper , I know what I am doing , thanks

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Junk those stupid block lifts he has on it, god I hate people who put lift blocks under the leafs.... Winds up causing all sorts of pain on the trail when youre in the rocks and you start snapping leafs, and u-bolts..... they make professional lift kits for a reason, spend the extra money people and stop going the walmart route just to make it look more hard core, you wind up looking like an idiot to people who actually offroad!!! (not aimed at you Dave, I just have a thing against massive body lifts, and massive lift blocks!!!)

LOL...how is blocking the rear axle a bad thing? Dodge blocked the Offroad packaged trucks from the factory...the way you're talking the only proper way to lift the rear of the truck is to buy lift leafs...Blocking a rear axle up to 4" is proven safe...anymore than that then yes, I agree they become unstable and dangerous...but since you didn't really specify that, I assume you are talking about blocking period.

Viper21700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Dave Im not doubting you know what youre doing, dont take it that way. I was just throwing my opinion out there, sorry if it seemed that way. Smoked- Ive just seen too many backyard parts changers do the block lift, and watched them get into some serious hurt because of them.

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would blame that on the installers...not the block lifts...block lifts are a proven method of lifting the rear, when installed properly. All the high dollar lift kits utilize them in some way...in no way is using them "cheaping out"