What did you do to/with your second gen today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

codered

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 QCSB
Engine
magnum 5.9/360
That moment when you roll through the Sams parking lot at 9:30 at night, windows down, blasting Zac Browns Toes and having some dude look at you because he thinks you're a Mexican :roflsquared:

i'll get my tools and play :crazy: adios sin vi con dios william works at walmart. with my ass in the lawn chair, toes on the matt not care in the world i'm always getting ******* at. life is good today, life is good today.

sent from my brick using clay

Last edited:

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Dropped my valve body yesterday, much happier finally getting it out. Got it over to a guy from work to install my shift kit, he's been a transmission guy for years. Got my trans pan sandblasted and primed, will be ready for paint later today. Got my supplies to wire in switches for e fans. If weather cooperates I'll be playing electrician today.

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
Yeah for him it's more simple. I only said that for anyone else looking at a converter.

I need to catch up with you fellas. Haven't actually talked to many of you in a while.
How you been Mark? Seen you've been working on that Chevy

Keeping busy working on chevys lol. Other than that just floating along looking for winter work to keep me outta trouble, getting lots of tattoos lol.

How you doing buddy? How did the Nove work out for u this summer all done or?

BlackMagnum2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Keeping busy working on chevys lol. Other than that just floating along looking for winter work to keep me outta trouble, getting lots of tattoos lol.

How you doing buddy? How did the Nove work out for u this summer all done or?

Ah alright. Yeah that ink has been looking good.
I've been doing alright. Still pretty far from done on the Nova. Haven't had the finances to get a ton done on it. Maybe if I take the job at my dads shop I might start to get more done to it

rammanriley20

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Mag
Gonna pick up some window tint today. Thinking some 10-15% or so for the back window, and some 35-40% for the side windows. Dont wanna go dark enough I get harassed by the cops

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
Ah alright. Yeah that ink has been looking good.
I've been doing alright. Still pretty far from done on the Nova. Haven't had the finances to get a ton done on it. Maybe if I take the job at my dads shop I might start to get more done to it

We finished the back tattoo yesterday aft total time In it is about 16 hours of fun and pain lol.

Well u have all winter to get it done for next spring, I hope u can work at the shop and make some cash to belt finish it. Cash is always nice :) did you get the ign and fuel system done?

BlackMagnum2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
We finished the back tattoo yesterday aft total time In it is about 16 hours of fun and pain lol.

Well u have all winter to get it done for next spring, I hope u can work at the shop and make some cash to belt finish it. Cash is always nice :) did you get the ign and fuel system done?

Got any pictures of it? You probably posted one, I just missed it.

Yeah the owners of the shop really want me there so it's a good possibility that I will end up there. That should help out a lot.
I have most of the ignition parts, minus coil wires and plugs. As for fuel I still need a pump injectors, and lines. But the big part, the ECU, I have thankfully. Maybe putting the engine in soon

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
Got any pictures of it? You probably posted one, I just missed it.

Yeah the owners of the shop really want me there so it's a good possibility that I will end up there. That should help out a lot.
I have most of the ignition parts, minus coil wires and plugs. As for fuel I still need a pump injectors, and lines. But the big part, the ECU, I have thankfully. Maybe putting the engine in soon

Nope haven't posted one of it finished but will do asap.

I hope it works out for you :) jobs good jobs are not easy to find these days at all.

Nice at least you have the pcm that's a big step.

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Gonna pick up some window tint today. Thinking some 10-15% or so for the back window, and some 35-40% for the side windows. Dont wanna go dark enough I get harassed by the cops

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Lol @stupid tint laws

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Come to ND where stock tint is too much, tint laws here are terrible. This state sucks for aftermarket vehicles, if you're bored look up the lift laws for the state. Also I never got around to working on my truck but painting the pan. I gotta call trans go tomorrow and see if my shift kit makes my trans a manual shift auto or not, the guy installing my shift kit was wondering if that made it manual shift or not. He never really dealt with -2 kits, just -1

BlackMagnum2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Come to ND where stock tint is too much, tint laws here are terrible. This state sucks for aftermarket vehicles, if you're bored look up the lift laws for the state. Also I never got around to working on my truck but painting the pan. I gotta call trans go tomorrow and see if my shift kit makes my trans a manual shift auto or not, the guy installing my shift kit was wondering if that made it manual shift or not. He never really dealt with -2 kits, just -1
Lol lift laws. Here suspension cannot be modified over 2" either way

KyleW2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Ram 1500
Engine
Left my house earlier and saw a fire truck and a police car blocking off the road at the spot my accident was. Another guy with a silver second gen hit a car in the exact same spot mine was. Both cars were for sure totaled damage was way worse than it was in mine. Hope everyone was okay.
On another note, ordering the pods today, gonna try to figure out a way to mount them. Want to avoid cutting into the bumper if possible but will probably have to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jrock2394

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V8
Left my house earlier and saw a fire truck and a police car blocking off the road at the spot my accident was. Another guy with a silver second gen hit a car in the exact same spot mine was. Both cars were for sure totaled damage was way worse than it was in mine. Hope everyone was okay.
On another note, ordering the pods today, gonna try to figure out a way to mount them. Want to avoid cutting into the bumper if possible but will probably have to

You putting them in the factory holes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KyleW2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Ram 1500
Engine
You putting them in the factory holes?

Forgot to specify, I'm putting them in the rear bumper for better lighting at night when backing up

Jrock2394

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V8
Forgot to specify, I'm putting them in the rear bumper for better lighting at night when backing up

Ohh okay gotchya. Good idea, reverse lights on these trucks blow.

BBartow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum

Pretty sure FL is the most lenient. Zero ***** given.