What did you do to/with your second gen today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bassslayer25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360 V8
I have an issue when taking off for the first time after starting the truck. When I put it in drive and go to go I push the gas and it feels like I have a heavy trailer hooked up or im trying to pull something heavy. It doesnt do it everytime but just sometimes. What could that be?

jbmobbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
I have an issue when taking off for the first time after starting the truck. When I put it in drive and go to go I push the gas and it feels like I have a heavy trailer hooked up or im trying to pull something heavy. It doesnt do it everytime but just sometimes. What could that be?
Is the parking break on at all? [emoji23] [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

BlackMagnum2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Unless you meant an actual y pipe, then only magnaflow or jegs.

You said flowmaster, so I thought you were talking cat setups.
I'm looking for either. Something to bolt to the manifolds and merge into one. Don't care if it includes a cat.
You're knowledgeable about the exhaust on our trucks. Should I look for one designed for 00+ or are the older ones fine?

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8

Torque converter slippage

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8

KyleW2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Ram 1500
Engine
I probably will soon. I wanna dip the stocks on one of my guns as well as the trim pieces in my truck. Picking a film is the hardest part for me I'm too indecisive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk