What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lifted2wd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Replaced my led 3rd brake light after I busted out my other one w a jack. Oh and polished out the jack paint from my cab.

Lifted2wd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
how in the world did u bust the third brake light with your jack?

Welllllllll...... it wasnt factory jack first lol. I got 2 3 ton floor jacks for free. The handle on one slammed down when I hit the brakes. I thought it was secured. Lesson learned

Gwerner74

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Picked my 2500 up from a local mechanic after having the front and rear rotors/pads and shocks replaced. Went with the Bilstein 4600s and during the drive home I was thinking I made a horrible mistake, the ride quality is awful and it's bouncing like crazy. I picked it up right before they closed so I planned on taking it back tomorrow. Decided to crawl under the truck when I got home and discovered that they installed the front shocks in the rear and vice versa. Thinking that might be a slight problem.

RHeller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
replaced the differential and transfer case fluids with redline. at 70k, the fluids looked brand new...me thinks these were changed before I bought it. Transmission is next, wish the damn exhaust didnt go over the drain plug on the transmission pan, so i could check fluid before dropping it...oh well...better to be safe than sorry

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
Picked my 2500 up from a local mechanic after having the front and rear rotors/pads and shocks replaced. Went with the Bilstein 4600s and during the drive home I was thinking I made a horrible mistake, the ride quality is awful and it's bouncing like crazy. I picked it up right before they closed so I planned on taking it back tomorrow. Decided to crawl under the truck when I got home and discovered that they installed the front shocks in the rear and vice versa. Thinking that might be a slight problem.

slight problem is an understatement

FXCLM5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie CC
Engine
ED 3.0 V6
Color suggestions? Just got access to a vinyl cutter.

fwOEJt9.jpg

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Maybe you need to stick around when they are working on your truck. If they made that kind of mistake, I would wonder what else they might have done---or not done--------correctly??????
Jay

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Maybe you need to stick around when they are working on your truck. If they made that kind of mistake, I would wonder what else they might have done---or not done--------correctly??????
Jay

x2

i wouldnt go back there. mistakes happen but you shouldnt have to babysit mechanic so job gets done right.....

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
x2

i wouldnt go back there. mistakes happen but you shouldnt have to babysit mechanic so job gets done right.....

X3.

Mods: EGR matte black bug deflector, Westin HDX drop steps, rough county bull bar with 20” LED, custom made NW seat covers in real tree camo, husky liner mats, husky liner mud guards, undercover LUX tonneau cover, Tailgate assist, flowmaster super 40 with resonators, tinted 15% front, LED C shaped tail lights. Line-X 5.7’ box

eljefe

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The code is “Payinfull” without the quotations. Gets you $365 off if you pay the full amount up front, instead of using their financing-I believe they offer up to 18 months financing. Zeigler has really good prices on the plans and my digital copy was emailed within 30 minutes.

Thanks. What's the website or number and is there someone specific to speak with?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk