What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
You sound like my dad. His trucks are always dirty. I’m polar opposite. So no matter what color. It has to be spotless and my ram has to sit out. I just told my wife eff the”cough” police I mean our strict HOA they only roll through on Tuesdays during the day and our neighbors are cool. Btw I respect the police my brother In law is an officer. That’s just how we feel about our HOA lol.

Wait.... your HOA dictates when you can wash your truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wait.... your HOA dictates when you can wash your truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No they aren't that bad. Supposedly we can't have a car cover on outside. I am still waiting on clarification. I called and emailed over a month ago. We are in storm season, and the ram has to sit out.

KSH

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 1500
Engine
EcoDiesel
Just cover it, worst case they'll send you a letter in a month saying please don't cover it..

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No they aren't that bad. Supposedly we can't have a car cover on outside. I am still waiting on clarification. I called and emailed over a month ago. We are in storm season, and the ram has to sit out.

My HOA was getting pretty bad. A couple of neighbors and I complained about it a lot. I ran and got on the board. I then got two more neighbors on the board. We’re now the majority on the board. We’ve backed things off a bit. We want our neighborhood to stay looking nice, but we are neighbors and feel we need to try and be neighborly as much as possible.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I need to get on our board. My neighbors had a crack not bad but a crack in their brick flower bed. They hit him with a total of 100 dollars in certified letters and fines. He has to remove the tree fix the flowerbed and then plant another tree now. I will probably help him cut the tree down and haul it off.

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I need to get on our board. My neighbors had a crack not bad but a crack in their brick flower bed. They hit him with a total of 100 dollars in certified letters and fines. He has to remove the tree fix the flowerbed and then plant another tree now. I will probably help him cut the tree down and haul it off.

He has to remove the tree to fix the crack? Cant it be fixed without removing the tree?

Beemer533

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Installed my Boost Auto GM style mirrors this morning. Damn, what a difference. I can actually see behind me now!

Originally I wasn't a huge fan of the look, but I really couldn't stand the oem tow mirror so I didn't really care. In person though and seeing them on the truck I actually like them.
I think they'll look even better once I finish de-chroming the truck.

If I had to complain about something, it would be that they do shake a bit on the highway, but no worse than my old oem tow mirrors, so no big deal really.

They are damn big, so they probably knock another mpg off my mileage lol.

My other complaint is with the GM design of the "puddle lamps". They just point in your face and blind you when you come up to the truck. I was aware of that ahead of time though and I plan on adding real puddle lamps and connecting the factory ones to a switch so I can use them in reverse or just for utility.

They still aren't 100% adjusted yet, but so far this was worth every penny.

I do wish they were available in power fold, but I'll survive. 20210313_112922(0)~3.jpg 20210313_111852.jpg 20210313_112007.jpg

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Installed my Boost Auto GM style mirrors this morning. Damn, what a difference. I can actually see behind me now!

Originally I wasn't a huge fan of the look, but I really couldn't stand the oem tow mirror so I didn't really care. In person though and seeing them on the truck I actually like them.
I think they'll look even better once I finish de-chroming the truck.

If I had to complain about something, it would be that they do shake a bit on the highway, but no worse than my old oem tow mirrors, so no big deal really.

They are damn big, so they probably knock another mpg off my mileage lol.

My other complaint is with the GM design of the "puddle lamps". They just point in your face and blind you when you come up to the truck. I was aware of that ahead of time though and I plan on adding real puddle lamps and connecting the factory ones to a switch so I can use them in reverse or just for utility.

They still aren't 100% adjusted yet, but so far this was worth every penny.

I do wish they were available in power fold, but I'll survive. View attachment 241053 View attachment 241054 View attachment 241055

I’ve been looking at buying some of those for my truck too. The oem ones are better than the sport mirrors that came on my truck, but when I replace the sport mirrors I want real tow mirrors, not the moose knuckle ones ram uses.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
He has to remove the tree to fix the crack? Cant it be fixed without removing the tree?

They want the tree gone as the roots are growing on the ground and it cracked the planter/flowerbed around it. Its pretty ridiculous.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I also saw first truck well not the exact one, but what I had when I turned 16. It was restored, but not to this level of customization. Mine was Camaro front clipped with a 350 chebby.

FE0F32CD-390A-4A73-9BAD-39E32D74DA90.jpeg

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I also saw first truck well not the exact one, but what I had when I turned 16. It was restored, but not to this level of customization. Mine was Camaro front clipped with a 350 chebby.

View attachment 241105

Thats cool!!
My first was named Kath....oh wait, different first...lmao
My 1st vehicle was a 50 ford F1 with a 57 312 Tbird motor....good times

SublimeZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Dyn MW162s installed. 3/16's aluminum adaptor, powdercoated black.

attachment.jpg

tomorrow PAC AP4-CH41 gets installed. Last piece of puzzle :)

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Got the tool boxes in yesterday and installed all the accessories in them today. Got the wires for the door lock and the lights dropped, willl get those connected and finished up next week. Still wondering what to do wih the silver cargo rails. Should I clean and use them or get new ones. They do have a few scuffes that I cant remove. Thinking hard about this as new ones are around $300 from mopar. Some pics for you, more to come.

IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

Last edited:

Michael

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ve wanted to put some steps my truck for awhile. I don’t want to spend $1000-$1400 to get what I want. So I did these instead. ?hash=3147ac59bae455af6509935bf09ec615.jpg?hash=3147ac59bae455af6509935bf09ec615.jpg
These were only $150. They will work until I can get the ones I want. Now I have to get accustom to having them there.

of course my supervisor got a treat for doing a good job.
7lEYZctdpGExRn6dCTqNLE.jpg

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Got the truck on the garage, foot of snow so far and supposed to snow until Monday am. Get to see if the roads are open in the morning to get to work, Cool thing is we had a couple of thunder snow hits.

Everything in the SE of the state is closed.
map.jpg
0dc230-2058-4e18-bd8d-4c2d71c35362-cyci_7nwqaaetfo.jpg