What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hemi1282

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram Tradesman
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Yeah I'll get that done this weekend. Any other requests? i.e. interior sound, windows up, windows down, from a stop and from 30 m.p.h.? I could probably make a dozen videos of it because there are so many different sounds coming out of it. It's crazy. I scared the crap out of some woman on I-95 yesterday when I romped it to take off. She swerved from the middle lane halfway into the right lane and back. I thought her reaction was a bit excessive but a couple of guys I work with said it sounded epic.

OH...on Friday my buddy with the same Flowmaster American Thunder on his 5.7 and I are meeting up to have a little.....rumble fest if you will. I'll have to grab that on cam too.

Sounds good, I'm finna get the same exhaust setup, I'm good with just a drive by clip and if ya wanna do a burnout that'a be awesome there ain't many ram 6.4 burn out vids out there

JimsRamTruck2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I'll get that done this weekend. Any other requests? i.e. interior sound, windows up, windows down, from a stop and from 30 m.p.h.? I could probably make a dozen videos of it because there are so many different sounds coming out of it. It's crazy. I scared the crap out of some woman on I-95 yesterday when I romped it to take off. She swerved from the middle lane halfway into the right lane and back. I thought her reaction was a bit excessive but a couple of guys I work with said it sounded epic.

OH...on Friday my buddy with the same Flowmaster American Thunder on his 5.7 and I are meeting up to have a little.....rumble fest if you will. I'll have to grab that on cam too.

I sure wish I could get on down and hang out with you guys. :bawl:

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I torqued my header bolts back down today. I'm hoping that's why I'm getting a P0133 engine light every few days.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

Donnieram2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 6.7 liter
I had that same code come up on my 04 Dodge when I put headers and dual exhaust on it was the oxygen sensor that went out.

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had that same code come up on my 04 Dodge when I put headers and dual exhaust on it was the oxygen sensor that went out.

I just put a new sensor on it last week. It's really starting to **** me off.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
filled the tank after work.bright and early tomorrow heading out for some 4 wheeling and and bringing the sks,m1 and the 12 ga. for some extra fun.gonna be loud and messy :naughty:

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Bout an RA4 8.4 " OEM radio to complete my 5.0 -8.4 radio upgrade , and put in a bottle of Redline Fuel system cleaner in the tank !

BeachinIt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI.
Guys, try to contain your excitement, but today I....

Gassed up. :/

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What was the cost to have them painted

Sent from the fetal position using Tapatalk

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Guys, try to contain your excitement, but today I....

Gassed up. :/
AWESOME! ! ! How much did that set cha back ??
Man I've been wanting to do that to my truck for a while now !