What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BTD07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got the same ones I think....[emoji41]e093e1928860bbb6d2dc57d9ccfff41a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Lol looks like it. I was thinking of going to the Falkens to save some cash but the dealer couldnt get them. Decided what the heck.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol looks like it. I was thinking of going to the Falkens to save some cash but the dealer couldnt get them. Decided what the heck.

I’ve always liked the BFG all-terrains. That puzzle-block tread design is hard to beat in my mind when it comes to looks.

They sure like to pick up the rocks, tho....lol.

LakeFisher

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I’ve always liked the BFG all-terrains. That puzzle-block tread design is hard to beat in my mind when it comes to looks.

That's a fact! I throw so many rocks when I come off a gravel road. I'm thinking about mud flaps if I can find a set that looks good.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's a fact! I throw so many rocks when I come off a gravel road. I'm thinking about mud flaps if I can find a set that looks good.

I got the Weathertech no-drills on mine that I’m pretty impressed with but from what I hear, the ones from Husky ain’t too bad and neither are the ones from Mopar.

I haven’t inspected my rocker panels to see just how well’a job they’re doing at protecting against the rocks but I try not to drive a that fast on the gravel road to my house. Kinda can’t avoid it too awfully much once the wheels hit the asphalt. lol.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I got the Weathertech no-drills on mine that I’m pretty impressed with but from what I hear, the ones from Husky ain’t too bad and neither are the ones from Mopar.

I haven’t inspected my rocker panels to see just how well’a job they’re doing at protecting against the rocks but I try not to drive a that fast on the gravel road to my house. Kinda can’t avoid it too awfully much once the wheels hit the asphalt. lol.

LakeFisher

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 6.4

Thanks! I'll check them out.

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Having a very nice topper installed. Two new dogs so I decided to go this route as opposed to a minivan or the sort. It comes with front and side slider windows but its the back to the topper that sets it off as at the bottom follows the bend of the tailgate. I used to walk past a reg cab short box with a topper and it looking funny maybe the light colour did not help. After seeing trucks with darker colours it loos better. Time will tell.

Here’s how mines look sorry not 4th gen 844eb690cfa1eac74000775f47f9820e.jpgc10f7b0c822c7c8c1064642614771650.jpge5df67639053bd598a74e7d2ec415dca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTD07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Yes I noticed the rocks last night lol. Supposed to be part of the 'technology' of the tire. I read up on it prior to having them installed lol

BTD07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I have the huskys and I think theyre doing okay with it but its been less than a full day with the new tires so we will see! I only heard one or two on my long drive home yesterday but it was a construction area. No bad scratches I could see though.

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Dropped off my OEM exhaust tips at the powder coating place. ETA is a week.

-K

SRR007

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Just did the STI Super Damper 6% OD install. Test this weekend if no rain.

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
Thought custom wheel offsets had good deals! This place has great deals! Holy cow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked around alot and went to local stores and nobody came close to their prices.
My local guy wanted allmost 3k for tires and wheels like mine and I gottem for 2,400 otd.