What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

develand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I was driving by an asphalt crew one day and the flagger waved me thru. As soon as I proceeded, a guy on a sweeper flipped his big broom on and pelted the entire side of my truck with small rocks/ground asphalt...

I parked about a block away as I couldn't stop (blocking traffic on railroad tracks). Anyway....got in touch with my contact at City to find out who the crew was and opened communications with the contractor.

They dragged things out for 2+ months, promising they would handle it.

Long story short.....I handed over all my correspondence to my insurance company and filed a subrogation claim so they could deal with it. Got my check for $1500 and after they won the case I got my deductible back in the mail a few months later.

Just my opinion, but we pay for the coverage to use when we need it. I'd turn them loose and be done with the personal headache...

That is kind of where I am headed. I am getting tired of them saying they need to speak with the driver to determine fault.

I asked the lady how it wouldn't be their fau,t when the item flew out of there container and went over two lanes and landed on my truck (so not following closely). She couldn't answer me and told me they would work on it lol.

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
I was kinda joking about a impact..lol but maybe if you used lawyer and hurt kneck they might hear you better..lol

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
finally got around to my fall detail.shampooed interior,clay barred the paint,polished,sealed,and put a layer of caruba over the top,and polished the rims.took me 2 days.

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
finally got around to my fall detail.shampooed interior,clay barred the paint,polished,sealed,and put a layer of caruba over the top,and polished the rims.took me 2 days.
You should take pics for documentation...lol

Those rare moments of 'super clean' are a nice reminder of our investments.

Markcuda

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015-Laramie-1500-CC-4X4
Engine
Just dropped off my Ram to have Zebart rust proof and use sound deadener under it.
Not that the Rams are noisy while driving.
I plan on keeping her for a long time.

BogsRam14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Placed an order on Motorsport tech for some 1.5" Bora's

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
You should take pics for documentation...lol

Those rare moments of 'super clean' are a nice reminder of our investments.

it's ******* rain right now.i knew it was coming but i washed it yesterday and found dozens of tiny rust specks from brake dust so i decided to tackle it right away.it's going to rain for a week here,but it'll wash up nice when it stops.

Hawkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ordered LED backup bulbs, and two new pins to replace the two I broke while checking the stock bulb. :idiot:

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Got my Fluxbeam X's put in, finally. Also moved a stack of center blocks from point A to point B to beef up a backstop.

What's your first impression of the LED's? I've got a set for my lows and fogs sitting in my garage waiting for me to install. Just gotta find an hour or 2 to do it. And, I say an hour or two, because I'm planning on swapping out my front & rear RAM badges with my custom painted ones at the same time.

It's hard to find time to do projects when you got a 9 month old waiting for you to get home from work!!

gofishn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 5th Gen, Big Horn, 4X4, Crew Cab, 6'4" Box
Engine
hemi 5.7L, 345 cu in
Still fighting with the trash companies insurance. Getting very upset. They stated they still needed to speak to the driver. 2.5 weeks later.

If I turn it into my insurance, I will pay my deductible, they will file it as a comp claim (same as deer, hail, etc). Then go after the company to get money.

Not sure what to do. The scratches are barely noticeable after I cleaned the truck and did a spray detail. But I know they exist. And the dent is slight but needs popped. Hmm.

That front is where $1600 in scratches and dents are. But hmm lol
6537C951-6C34-4C0A-9D13-7A335B6C7F3C_zpst4rv1m9t.jpg

Call them up, inform them you will have check, for the full amount, today.
Either from them or your insurance company.
You will get your full policy deductible amount form your insurance company, once they settle with the other guy.

It just costs the other guy , more, in the long run.

You've been 'Nice', take 'Nice' any further and it's swinging to ...

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Call them up, inform them you will have check, for the full amount, today.
Either from them or your insurance company.
You will get your full policy deductible amount form your insurance company, once they settle with the other guy.

It just costs the other guy , more, in the long run.

You've been 'Nice', take 'Nice' any further and it's swinging to ...

Because that'll work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Installed my LED bulbs in all of rear lights. Everything worked but I have the bulb out message for the left/ right turn signals.

Ram_Fish1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 BigHorn CC 4x4
Engine
5.7L
Had a flashback to the day I got mine, completely stock version parked right in front of me had to slide up for a before and after pic
e400c59242c77a7f64f0faf0a0b542a8.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AKJeeper