What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Heck if that's the case lol, I nominate myself as I have no clue what I'm doing buying wise. I see it, I buy it, then I figure it out later. I know what look that I am going for ( today ) and hopefully with the right shops, I'll get it done. :)

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Gasing up about to drive to PA to see mom's

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
There has to be an easy button cause I'm trying not to flip out right now. So if anyone here might know how to troubleshoot this it will be greatly appreciated. On my way to PA stop and go traffic truck suddenly dies then a lil smoke frome engine bay. Looking thru every fuse right now.........

Iggy4935

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There has to be an easy button cause I'm trying not to flip out right now. So if anyone here might know how to troubleshoot this it will be greatly appreciated. On my way to PA stop and go traffic truck suddenly dies then a lil smoke frome engine bay. Looking thru every fuse right now.........

What are your temps? Is it running hot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI

:( Man I am really sorry to see this.

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
No it not not running hot.......got it out start now getting an engine knock could be a blown rod or some ****. Trying to look up my warranty information cause this is not really a good time for this kind of ****. It caused my pcm fuse to pop that was why it did not start. Just replaced oil a few wks back. Trans is good. It starts now runs but that knock is not safe to drive may end up doing more damage.

02blkram47

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No it not not running hot.......got it out start now getting an engine knock could be a blown rod or some ****. Trying to look up my warranty information cause this is not really a good time for this kind of ****. It caused my pcm fuse to pop that was why it did not start. Just replaced oil a few wks back. Trans is good. It starts now runs but that knock is not safe to drive may end up doing more damage.

You might want to check the oil level if you didn't change it yourself. Don't trust it had enough out it in. Happened to my 2002 while driving through CT. Died on me, drove it to a shop and it was nearly empty of oil.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Oil level is good.

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Installed supernova V.2 led headlights and fog lights. Way way brighter than the stock halogens.

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Not looking good on tha warranty front.

Cforum1702

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Diablosport trinity with Hemifever 93 octane tune!
It's alive!!! :Big Laugh:

Cforum1702

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Night and day! Shifts hard. Pulls hard.
As others have mentioned, The way this truck was meant to drive!
Can't wait to slap headers and exhaust on to really open it up.

naumaa1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Haha, I've been waiting about 2 months to do this conversion. I had to buy the sport bumper with the sensors too, because my OutDoorsman has front sensors. If I wouldn't of had sensors this swap would have been cheaper and earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you buy everything from the dealership? What did it end up costing you?