What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fastgti

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7. hemi
Let's all get the flag decal! Lol

I like the flag sticker. I think it looks great. Just 2 problems.

1.) I hate putting stickers on cars. The butterfly’s and pediatric cancer sticker on the Racecar is a different situation and it was for my daughter.

2.) I can not afford a sticker like that. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Love the American Flag decal.
Can you tell us where you got it and how bad does it affect your view in your rear view mirror. Thanks man!

Id like to add some HP like you did, where did you get that flag decal? I was looking for one like that. How does it affect rear view since thats really the only window we can see out of with the headrests.

I actually had it made. Just measured the size of the window and a buddy of mine his girlfriend has a decal cutter/printer/ whatever it’s called and gave her a pic I found on the internet, she did the rest. It actually doesn’t affect my view that bad. You can see in the gaps of the stripes and stars pretty good. A lil to get use to but visibility is still decent. It’s a power slider to if I need to see real bad I can just push the button quick.

ImOnGuard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've only had my 2017 Outdoorsman for a month. Drove it across a frozen lake to take the family ice fishing. Got some use out of the skid plates on some of the deeper snowdrifts.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Hawkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've only had my 2017 Outdoorsman for a month. Drove it across a frozen lake to take the family ice fishing. Got some use out of the skid plates on some of the deeper snowdrifts.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Balls my man. I don't think I could drive over a frozen lake voluntarily. :whymewhyme:

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I’ve been seeing a lot of those matte flags..dope for sure... hers a 4Runner I detailed with them! c2800f0c7d0de77845ba895fd65e9992.jpg

Thanks! Yea I got the idea from a 4 door wrangler that had it on the same back window as that 4Runner.. just thought I’d be a lil different and do my slider on my back window instead of the whole window.

CLOUDL1GHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins HO
just ordered ttc-1223 springs to get a little more lift in the rear.

If anyone wants to buy my ttc-1211 coils let me know. They've only been on the truck for two weeks and ride great.

BTD07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I actually had it made. Just measured the size of the window and a buddy of mine his girlfriend has a decal cutter/printer/ whatever it’s called and gave her a pic I found on the internet, she did the rest. It actually doesn’t affect my view that bad. You can see in the gaps of the stripes and stars pretty good. A lil to get use to but visibility is still decent. It’s a power slider to if I need to see real bad I can just push the button quick.

I was assuming that as I have looked all over for one and not seen one like that. My fear came true!

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I was assuming that as I have looked all over for one and not seen one like that. My fear came true!

Got a local decal shop? Take them a pic of mine and the dimensions of your window and they should be able to replicate it. Cost me $15

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
Got a local decal shop? Take them a pic of mine and the dimensions of your window and they should be able to replicate it. Cost me $15

I have the number of the woman that does all the decals you see on ebay for the shifter knob. I just need to get the dimensions to her and she'll get me a price.

Gordinho80

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a "local" decal shop that can make them too... if anyone is interested, I can see what they'd charge

jmh288

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 (2017 1500 KIA OCT 2017)
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Interested in this, as I got the FCA letter as well last week.
Damn - another recall! :(

It’s FCA’s way of saying they still love ya and didn’t forget about you!

Sent from my iX using my iThumbs via Tapatalk

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got baby’s first oil change today. Had to pay extra for the full-synthetic oil, only an extra 3 bucks a quart. Was gonna have the DRL’s activated but they said that option wasn’t available... maybe it’s because it’s a 2018 maybe? I dunno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro