What DON'T you like about your RAM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black W900

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Still trying to find something I don't like. Guess it's so new it's like the honeymoon is not over yet.

Some of these guys would ***** if you gave them $1000, because it was wrinkled from being in your pocket.
I have 108,000 miles on my '15 and have had no problems with it at all.
(The tailgate opened by itself last weekend, but they just issued a recall for that so....Who cares?)

VinceOB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I love my Ram. I dislike the driver seat though. I feel like im sinking down.

TatertotScott

The man, the myth, the legend, the one and only!
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I love my Ram. I dislike the driver seat though. I feel like im sinking down.
Oddly enough, I would prefer mine to adjust lower and be slightly softer. The older GM trucks/SUVs (2003 era) were more comfortable seats in my opinion. As for the rest of the truck, though...no comparison.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

VinceOB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Oddly enough, I would prefer mine to adjust lower and be slightly softer. The older GM trucks/SUVs (2003 era) were more comfortable seats in my opinion. As for the rest of the truck, though...no comparison.

You're from Vancouver? I used to live there and my son was born there. Loved it out there. I dunno, I dont like the feeling like im lower in the truck. I feel like I want to sit higher. I had a 2003 and the driver seat fell apart and I couldnt stand it.

Schultzestrength

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Maybe this will help. Haha

You're from Vancouver? I used to live there and my son was born there. Loved it out there. I dunno, I dont like the feeling like im lower in the truck. I feel like I want to sit higher. I had a 2003 and the driver seat fell apart and I couldnt stand it.

20180808_122502.jpg

TatertotScott

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm actually from North Portland, but after bouncing around the world, have landed in Vancouver, just outside Portland.

I do love it here for the weather and trees and exploring opportunities. Not a fan on the poloitics though.

I wish I had bought the 6'4" bed, rather than the 5'7" too.

VinceOB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm actually from North Portland, but after bouncing around the world, have landed in Vancouver, just outside Portland.

I do love it here for the weather and trees and exploring opportunities. Not a fan on the poloitics though.

Yea my wife wants to go back. I would love to go back, but my job is keeping me in GA for now.

misuracaf10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Allmost 19k here and brakes make no noise.

Put the truck in 8th gear manually and turn that mds crap off. ;)

Mine started at 60,000! In my opinion MDS is barely noticeable. And when I do it doesn’t bother me one bit. Maybe we’re being too picky with it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random_Walk

...what's this bolt do? *plink* ...oh.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 QC 4WD SLT
Engine
Pentastar 3.6

1) How's I-5 treating' you lately? (/me laughs his ass off... I take 405 and OR-30 on the commute; I only get to see the ass-end of that northbound snarl maybe 2 afternoons a week, and I do not envy you or anyone else who has to endure it. Bet 205 ain't much better, either.)

2) Agreed on the politics; definitely not a fan of them either.

3) Agreed on the weather too - I especially like the fact that up here it gets nice and cool in the evenings.

TatertotScott

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
1) How's I-5 treating' you lately? (/me laughs his ass off... I take 405 and OR-30 on the commute; I only get to see the ass-end of that northbound snarl maybe 2 afternoons a week, and I do not envy you or anyone else who has to endure it. Bet 205 ain't much better, either.)

2) Agreed on the politics; definitely not a fan of them either.

3) Agreed on the weather too - I especially like the fact that up here it gets nice and cool in the evenings.
I work from home, laughing my a$$ of at all the commuters.

One reason I don't hate the big v8 mpg.

Random_Walk

...what's this bolt do? *plink* ...oh.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 QC 4WD SLT
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
I WFH 3 days a week, which ain't bad, and the truck makes it quite enjoyable otherwise (it's 50 miles to the office from here, and the first stoplight doesn't show up until the 30-mile mark.)

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really Like the new Ram. Picked it up Yesterday. I do not like the Big ole Ram on the tail gate. But I sure Like the Truck so far! View attachment 136872
Nice new truck you got there! Another thing I like is that huge wide open space in the background without a subdivision or a Walmart or some other kind of urban sprawl in it.