What have you done to your truck this summer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

halfhilloa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
bmw
i ordered some light bars today but after that i am going to get so dynamat and sound proof my truck!

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
5/12 drop, full custom paint with 3D silver ghost flames, a front end conversion, color matched tails, and custom made headlights with halos and projectors

tprice9427

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow i got my truck in April timeframe and I did the following: 1. Bed cover, 2. brake controller, 3, chrome mirror, 4, chrome pillar post, 5. wind deflector and 6. I went camping in the Poncino Mountains in PA :) it was a good summer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
2013/Big Horn/SLT/V8/Hemi/5.7
Brake controller/hard trifold bed cover/

devans

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Replaced my damaged grille (deer), sanded down and clear coated my headlights plus took them apart and removed some of the chrome on the inside bezel.
Added a billet, lockable fuel door. Fixed the rust over my rear wheel wells.
Currently working on modifying a homemade headache rack I found at my local scrap yard to fit my truck.
Previous work, added vent visors to the windows and stainless nerf bars also found at the scrap yard. Yeah I like doing things as cheap as I can, the only items I've paid retail for so far is the fuel door, window visors and the lights for the headache rack when I get them.
A little picture heavy, sorry.

Here's a good shot showing previously added goodies, window vents and nerf bars. Plus my damaged grille. Hit a deer one morning on my way to work.

Grille I got off of craigslist cheap and headlight mods.

Billet fuel door and rust repair on driver side.

Headache rack before and current. Still need to weld it all up and get the lights for it. Going with LED turn, stop and tails and white backup lights.

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
My summer transformation!

Attachments

• Transform.jpg
    Transform.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 14