What mats to go with?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woody1

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I put Michelin in my truck and love them

Acme911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have Husky in my truck for the last 6 years. Use my truck for construction. Still going strong. Also use Weathertech in my cars, mats and trunk liner. Both brands are great.

dc73pdsgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L e-torque
I got the Ram OEM ones. Great quality (probably made by one of the top manufacturers) and they have the Ram head logo. I’ve had Gator, weathertech and a variety of others in my trucks over the years. They are all great quality and fit great. By the way, never had an issue with weathertech.

Brian Mealer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Another vote for Husky. I got a good deal on Amazon. I have been very happy with the performance. They hold the water, dirt, mud very well and my carpet stays clean.

HDGoose

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
L6 Diesel HO
Weather Tech for the past 4 trucks. My new truck came with great Mopar floor mats front and rear. But I did buy Weather Tech for wife's van.

Over the years I have only washed my Weather Tech mats with cars wash stuff and a brush. I never thought they were slippery.

I have Weather Tech in the channel vent shades, mudflaps, and stone/bug guard. But I'm not obsessed with Weather Tech.

TomB 1269

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The Oedro are great for the price, just be sure to double check gas pedal to matt clearance. I had my pedal hang under matt due to just a hair to long when forward pressure applied to mat, I.e. left foot on floor causing a slightly forward pressure. The fix I did was to make a 1/4 to 1./2 inch relief cut from the edge of the mat where it would make contact in that very specific instance. I did send all my pics, etc to Oedro and they said I must have received an older version of the 4th gen design. They told me that they had a new version with more space, but just check it. I know from experience the throttle stuck to the floor the brakes are useless if you have the Hemi as al they will do is slow how fast you are accelerating and at highway speed it take the truck no time to max out at 106 which is scary as hell knowing you can't stop it.

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
Another Husky user. Work very well. My third set in as many trucks. Made in America. Like @TomB 1269 mentioned, I have heard others complain about gas pedal hanging up on the Oedros. They are less expensive because they are Chinese copycats. Not hatin' just sayin'.

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Husky user here! Couldn’t be any happier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the weathertech and love em.. they only get slippery if you use the same cleaner you would use on your dash... if you use regular car wash stuff it is fine. The only issue is the passenger seat doesn't have the retaining hook to hold it in place so mine moves around which is annoying

ACJCF2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 3500 Tradesman CC DRW 4X4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L (408 cid) TD
I purchased from Oedro and I am very happy with them. Great price and fast service. Look for them in the vender section. I bought their side stepbars also.

saebobbyross

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
New 2019 Ram Classic 1500 warlock owner here, and just bought the 3D weather tech Mats and they fit like a glove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dgriffi2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I got my weather tech from a guy on Craigslist about 6 years ago- they still look great and fit perfectly

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Another vote for Oedro. But the all have good reviews for the most part ! What I saw on several Weather Techs was folded /warped corners on cars from the auctions !
But IMO the best looking ones are the OEM full cover mats ! Not sure if they are as thick as their slush mats , but may get them later on if the Oedro wear out. But so far they still look new

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500