wheel studs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badvert65

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does anyone know of a part number for longer wheel studs? I have a W100, 1987 and I got a used set of Aluminum Slot rims. Problem is that they are thick in the mounting area, meaning I need longer wheel studs.
I found a Dorman # 610-287 that is a little longer, but the knurl isn't the same. I won't know if they will work until I get them. Does anyone know of a brand/part number that is a little longer than stock that I can use?
I probably only need about 1/2-1 inch longer than stock.

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
have you pulled off a stock lug nut to check out the length? the stock studs are pretty long which is why they got such long lug nuts.

OP
OP
B

badvert65

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I mounted the rims, which is how I noticed the stud length. If the new studs don't work, I'll just have to find another set of rims.

OP
OP
B

badvert65

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
In case anyone else might need longer studs, I used Dorman 610-287 studs on the rear. They are about a half inch longer than the stock ones.